• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Character Bugged.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We were in Blackthorns dungeon and a Yellow Necro Master killed me. After I got rezed and healed up I started to quickly lose hit points till I hit 0 but didn't die. I would heal up with bandages or spells and I would lose them again (rapidly). Remove Curse didn't fix it and there are no debuffs on my bar. Dieing didn't fix it, logging out and in or closing the client didn't help. Changing to different Necro Forms didn't help either. I was in Vamperic Embrace when I initially died. I paged a GM but I'd like to play the character again sometime this year so anyone have suggestions?

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You could get him to cast the same debuff on you. It sounds like the trigger to remove it never went off. If you get it again it should be removed.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I checked my character sheet and it shows I have -26 hitpt regen. What debuff would cause it?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you used Bushido, maybe a bug fix coming next publish would fix it, Unfortunately next publish won't be coming until sometime in March.
  • Resolved issue where Bushido Mastery Anticipate Hit when combined with specific enemy spells would result in negative hit point regeneration.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No bard mastery running and yes I was running with the Bushido mastery on. I recalled out, went to Luna and back to my castle so definitely crossed server lines. No response from the GM page last night and no response so far today.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
could you be killed with zero hit points? maybe you became invulnerable :O

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I could be killed. And I could only move 4 or 5 tiles before my 181 Stamina was gone and I was too tired to move. I did ask GM Rivers to make me Yellow for a day but he declined.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Yes I could be killed. And I could only move 4 or 5 tiles before my 181 Stamina was gone and I was too tired to move. I did ask GM Rivers to make me Yellow for a day but he declined.
I don't think I would be requesting my character be mucked with after that lol