• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Raised Garden Beds issues

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are we back to not having plants grow? On Legends, I dont check them everyday, but when I went today and checked I swear they were still at the same stage they were Monday afternoon...

Anyone else have issues?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hmm, well I will start keeping a chart on them, I must be in too big a rush :p

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
7 days to mature, 2 more days in which you may cross pollinate them, 8 more days if you want to harvest seeds or resources, not a quick thing for sure.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I will check mine on Legends tonight and report.
They were at 2/8 resources and seeds last Sunday.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it makes you feel any better all of my beds on Legends skipped a days growth sometime in the last grow cycle, they should have been ready to harvest today and but only have 7 seeds.

Deep Ellum Dan

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
With all the different seeds, is there a great guide anywhere about cross pollination and all the good info about what they produce?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Seems to be working as intended on my end. They will be ready to be fully harvested tomorrow.

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it possible you guys are counting the day you plant it as day 1? I believe the seed must spend a full "server" day at stage 1 before progressing to day 2. Which means the day you plant it will say Level 1 but so will the following day. Someone who is about to plant new seeds please double check me on this.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe you would be hard pressed to find very many people in uo that grow as many plants as I do or for as many years as I have :) I think I know the plant cycles pretty well on 240 raised beds and when they are due for harvest :) So if I say they missed a days growth, its 99.99% pretty certain they missed a day on Legends, The Beds on Siege did not miss a day and were ready to harvest on schedule and since I planted the Siege beds in the afternoon and the legends beds in the Morning on the same day and they were growing at the same rate. That would imply that they would in fact be ready for harvest the same day. Since that was not the case and the Legends beds were ready to harvest 1 day after the Siege beds must have missed 1 days growth or more unlikely the siege beds had a day of accellerated growth. Now whether it was a shard wide miss or a selective miss as we have seen in the past..........

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
And here I thought the 25 I keep were a total madness. :p
They're pretty handy. I just wish they were more user friendly to deal with.

Gamer_Goblin

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Is it possible you guys are counting the day you plant it as day 1? I believe the seed must spend a full "server" day at stage 1 before progressing to day 2. Which means the day you plant it will say Level 1 but so will the following day. Someone who is about to plant new seeds please double check me on this.
Ya, if you plant on Monday you won't see the "2" stage until Wednesday.