• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Your UO Bucket List?

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Last week I asked what you were currently up to in game. But what about long term? What are the things in game you have set yourself as goals to complete before the final server down someday? Is it to complete a collection? Build something? Kill something? UO has so many things to do and quests and random content. My list has changed each year as I do more. Currently, I'm working towards:

On prodo:

Getting a "Morbid Sense of Humor" lantern. There were like 80 of these last year, I just haven't taken the time to hunt one up.

Getting a 4.8+ GD. I've got a 4.6, hunting for something even better.

Taming a Blaze Cu. I do this in spells. Last year I tamed over a hundred Cus in a few weeks until getting bored. Only 23,000 to go.

Complete my still small bone armor collection, special armor sets and old armor sets collection.

Get a Grizz dead horse drop and a Slither from Medusa.

Solo shadowguard.

Solo a Doom run.

On Siege:

120 All Skills (longgggg project)

Get a Hawkwind's Robe

Put together a full luck suit of 2500+ luck

Earn a full set of Vice VvV banners

Get a dread mare

Solo a Doom run

Kill everyone at least once. I'm making a list. You are on it. I just need a few years to not be bad at PvP.

Solo a lvl 7 t map.

Get my Silent Treaded Running Shoes from Igg a Pie.

Corwyn

Lake Superior Tabloid Journalist
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My Bucket List:

1) Get a castle.

2) Decorate said castle exactly the way I want it decorated.

3) Get a remote 18x18 location on the shore.

4) Build said 18x18 exactly the way I want it.

5) Decorate said 18x18 exactly the way I want it.

6) Beat any one person in PvP.

7) Get an orc ship.

8) Get a Brittania ship.

9) Get the templates of all of my characters on Lake Superior finished.

10) Gear up all characters on Lake Superior.

11) Make 100 billion gold. (Oh boy will this take some time. Only 99,998,000,000 to go!!!)

12) Create a tamer of some sort on any shard. (No... I don't have even one.)

13) My lucky number... which means I should put together the perfect Luck suit for my fisherman.

Seems like a good enough place to start. There's plenty more... so much so that I don't believe I could play enough to achieve even close to everything.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1. I never really gave much thought to a bucket list for UO. Thats a great idea. Not sure what I would put on mine though... maybe to learn to pvp. Never really had an urge to do so, however the passion in which people defend/promote it makes me wonder.

2. Solo exodus. (Dual box just to get in)

3. Solo travesty (changelings... god I hate changelings)

4. Create a character without using any work arounds or tricks. Just simply hunting and questing.

Last edited:

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last week I asked what you were currently up to in game. But what about long term? What are the things in game you have set yourself as goals to complete before the final server down someday? Is it to complete a collection? Build something? Kill something? UO has so many things to do and quests and random content. My list has changed each year as I do more. Currently, I'm working towards:

On prodo:

Getting a "Morbid Sense of Humor" lantern. There were like 80 of these last year, I just haven't taken the time to hunt one up.

Getting a 4.8+ GD. I've got a 4.6, hunting for something even better.

Taming a Blaze Cu. I do this in spells. Last year I tamed over a hundred Cus in a few weeks until getting bored. Only 23,000 to go.

Complete my still small bone armor collection, special armor sets and old armor sets collection.

Get a Grizz dead horse drop and a Slither from Medusa.

Solo shadowguard.

Solo a Doom run.

On Siege:

120 All Skills (longgggg project)

Get a Hawkwind's Robe

Put together a full luck suit of 2500+ luck

Earn a full set of Vice VvV banners

Get a dread mare

Solo a Doom run

Kill everyone at least once. I'm making a list. You are on it. I just need a few years to not be bad at PvP.

Solo a lvl 7 t map.

Get my Silent Treaded Running Shoes from Igg a Pie.
(All siege)

Get a paroxy swamp dragon through any means I can.

Solo a boss that isn't Baracoon. I could probably already do this, but I never tried.

Have my current... project... be at least a bit successful. :devil:

I'd like to make a nice house with colored stone, but I couldn't ever destroy my old place. :(

I'd like to have all skills maxed, but I don't have any plan on trying.

Other stuff I'm sure, but that's all that's coming to me.

Corwyn

Lake Superior Tabloid Journalist
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've already achieved much then I thought I ever would so far. Thanks to the guild and some nice people. Maybe have the confidence someday to do guild runs without feeling like wait we got to res Gameboy :)
You and I together in the same group would be dangerous... for the group. "We had to rez Samlor (my bard). He was trying to rez Gameboy and died. Of course, Gameboy died immediately after rezzing Samlor who had just died rezzing Gameboy."

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've already achieved much then I thought I ever would so far. Thanks to the guild and some nice people. Maybe have the confidence someday to do guild runs without feeling like wait we got to res Gameboy :)
When Atlantic was my main shard I actively attended the UWF nightly hunts. I remember being amazed at what some of the group could do. But once I moved to a less populous shard, I had to really learn a lot about peerless, suits, etc that I didn't need to know before because UWF was so big there was someone always there who could handle it. I encourage you to start acting as an occasional hunt leader (,if you don't already) it will force you move from your comfort zone. Also, attend Ansel's Saturday t hunts as a chicken. Or slime. Great for taking on Yamadons!

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Having 1 fully trained, fully suited (with 85+ SDI) Mage/Spellweaver on all 12 North American shards... Started the project last year, getting close now...

And if I never have to do that stupid spellweaving quest again it will be too soon.

StealYourFace

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right now my list is :

1. Make a thrower on every shard for events. I've been working on this for about a year now. I've got 9 shards done so far. My main hold up is not having shard shields. By the time I get them in 2 1/2 years I'll probably already be done.

2. Make a character that can solo blackthorn's Captains.

3. Make another tamer. It took me almost 3 years to finish my only tamer.

4. Get a castle on atl. Got a long way to go on this.!

5. Me and 2 of my friend started playing this game back when we were in the military in the late 90s. They quit playing a little after aos came out. Ive been trying to get them playing again for about 3 years since I started playing again. Before this pancake shuts down I'll talk them into coming back.

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Started not too long ago. Here's my list

Things to SOLO (without dual accounts):
1) Dreadhorn - DONE
2) Paroxy - DONE
3) Travesty
4) Shimmering Effusion
5) Lady Mel
6) Narvey - DONE
7) Corgul
8) Scalis - need fisher for the white nets unfortunately.
9) Champ spawns - Did deceit. Others on hold because its not fun being raided by pks
10) Doom
11) Rooms for shadowguard - DONE
12) Shadowguard - close, currently 2x manning it
13) Lords of Despise - heard its impossible to solo
14) Stygian Dragon - omg hard...

House:
1) get and decorate 18x18 house on Atlantic

Last but not least, I hope to meet more and more cool people. Would be awesome to go hunting with them too. Solo-ing content does get boring after a while.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter

9) Champ spawns - Did deceit. Others on hold because its not fun being raided by pks
Head to fel lost lands through Fel Dungeon fire pick one of the random champ spawns skulls scattered through T2A and spawn without being pestered too much.
You will get random spawns there, so you can fill your bucket list rather easily. You won't get Oaks nor the Liche spawn from Stygian Abyss in them, though, just anti-virtue dungeon ones.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Figure out how to kill Navrey Night-eyes without ever getting webbed or thrown.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
At the start of 2016, I had 3 remaining items on my UO bucket list.

1. Own a Phoenix Armor Set
2. Own the complete circle Tarot Card server birth rare
3. Tame/Own a Blaze Cu

I've now obtained 1 & 2. Just 1 item to go! :D

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Hmm... Here is one I have forgotten. I want to solo a paragon Greater Dragon. I used to try some time ago. I have better equipment now.
Less forums more helping make Siege better in game.
Learn to play well with others again. My own pig pigheadedness and being a Stratics mod pretty much made me a solo player after a while.
Some other stuff too.

StealYourFace

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Figure out how to kill Navrey Night-eyes without ever getting webbed or thrown.
I know a couple people who have a characters that doesn't get webbed. I think this is just some kind of glitch in the matrix tho. They told me that since day one that navery came out they never got webbed but all their other characters do.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know a couple people who have a characters that doesn't get webbed. I think this is just some kind of glitch in the matrix tho. They told me that since day one that navery came out they never got webbed but all their other characters do.
I have a character that can't be webbed by Navrey, people tell me it's from navrey being an EM mob template during an event. It's possible as I have fought navrey type mobs at EM events, though I've done it with a few characters and I only have one (that I know of) that cannot be webbed.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Things to SOLO (without dual accounts):
1) Dreadhorn - DONE
2) Paroxy - DONE
3) Travesty
4) Shimmering Effusion
5) Lady Mel
6) Narvey - DONE
7) Corgul
8) Scalis - need fisher for the white nets unfortunately.
10) Doom
11) Rooms for shadowguard - DONE
12) Shadowguard - close, currently 2x manning it
14) Stygian Dragon - omg hard...

House:
1) get and decorate 18x18 house on Atlantic

Last but not least, I hope to meet more and more cool people. Would be awesome to go hunting with them too. Solo-ing content does get boring after a while.
Styngian isn't that hard to solo.... just time consuming.

As for the others your much better than I.

Hint: Styngian is weak to arrows.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Due to the fact that only the "tamed" monsters in tram Despise can be used to damage the boss, it is true that you can not solo this on one account. You will run out of time and be auto-killed / teleported out before the boss dies. You can do it with two chars if one is a discorder, or if one of your pets has the discording skill, and both pets are at max skill.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Kelmo, if it is paragon GDs you want, there's one in the Shadowguard Belfry just waiting for you to come tickle it!

Lord Taliesin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
1)Solo all the champ spawns. Currently I've got Sleeping Dragon, Bedlam, Grove, Abyssal and Turtle. Not sure if it's possible to solo these but I'll try!
2)Collect all the Harrower titles
3)Tame a blaze Cu
4)Own a Statue of a Spirit of Energy

Fogsbane

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
in increasing order of unlikelyhood ~

Attain max levels of all virtues.
Obtain a castle. meh.
Organize and host a player event.
Create a snapshot in time map for an entire facet.
Convince Mrs Fogsbane to join UO and play regularly.

Silent Singer, i like your Siege List #7 :eek:

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That is a looonngg work in progress. First, because I suck at killing and am generally not inclined towards it, and second, because folks on Siege are very resilient, or at least have friends that are :)

There are a few folks though, if I ever am able to defeat them one on one, I'll feel like I "made it". Not from any ill will, but just because they are really really good.

in increasing order of unlikelyhood ~

Attain max levels of all virtues.
Obtain a castle. meh.
Organize and host a player event.
Create a snapshot in time map for an entire facet.
Convince Mrs Fogsbane to join UO and play regularly.

Silent Singer, i like your Siege List #7 :eek:

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Own a keep. I like them more than castles. Everything else I wanted, I owned. But never a keep.

Morgy123

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
i had like 10-12 castles in my time 1 at a time some times 2 but to be honest if 18 18 had the storage of a castle i would go with that in an harthbeat

only reasen i like castle is for storage im an horder in uo and stuff pile up so fast

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Keeps are ok. Out of the larger premade footprints I've always perfered large towers. Can't stand the castles. Had one for two weeks and i ended up giving it away.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Drachenfels: Finishing my collection of absolutely worthless armors.
Siege: Finding a place for "Herman Toothrot´s Pirate Island Retreat and Bar" - and customizing/decorating that place. Afterwards, training imbuing and getting my chars to a level, so that I can collect keys for my gulidies and go hunting with them!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Keeps are ok. Out of the larger premade footprints I've always perfered large towers. Can't stand the castles. Had one for two weeks and i ended up giving it away.
They are extremely user unfriendly.... I would love to redesign them to be much more user friendly. I'm fairly certain I could build one brick by brick with the new tile system but I can't lock them down and secure them outside my castle or above my castle... Otherwise I'd do it. Anyway Keeps need a redesign as well. But that's me.

I still think they ought to program some sort of downloadable app that would allow us to create new Keep and Castle designs and send them in ....they could let us vote on the top 20 or so and then they could chose their favorite 5 or 6 and put them in game. Existing Castle/Keep owners would have to do the resize and replace thing with theirs and of course it would be dependent on whether or not that foot print would work. (ie no trees in the way) Then we would see a variety of designs.

Or they could give us purchasable basements that add the storage of a castle without clogging up the land and it's my bet that you'd see WAY more 18x18 customized buildings and FAR less castles and keeps. And then there would be more room on shards like Atl.... since less castles = more space for houses. But that's me.

JDs

Adventurer
I hope to oneday to able to bring peace and harmony to Felucia and maybe grow some flowers there.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...to log onto UO the 1st day after they installed anti-cheatware so I could roam Fel and LMFAO at how many self-proclaimed PvP Gods disappeared from the game.:)

I still LOL to this day when we get a patch that messes up the 3rd party programs for a day or two and entire guilds go MIA. :hahaha::D:hahaha:

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1. Singing Ball
2. Get someone famous addicted to UO so tons of people find out and start playing.
3. Organize all my stuff, but I fear I would have done it all and quit playing. Kinda like hanging up your speed skates.
4(stratics goal) get the courage to post my face!

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Any shard:
I am hoping to learn pvp and be okay at it.
Own a lockdown able head. I use to have a collection of them.
Own a Phoenix armor set.
Possibly own a castle.
Learn to solo bosses and farm stuff the correct way :)
On siege:
Own 10 fountains of life
Own 10 roses of trinsics
Own a keep.
Work my character up the original way, possibly hubbies toon as well.
Be known as a helpful and honest person that people can trust like I was on Atlantic back in the day.
Last but not least have a booming vendor house in my hubbies amazing makato house location.

Gamer_Goblin

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I always wanted a Demon Bone armor set that drops off Efreet. Speaking of sets... I've come close a few times but wound up tossing them for being worthless each time LOL.

I'd like a full seedbox with all the growable and cross pollinating plants from when the Swamp Dragons/Bog Things originally spawned. I'm almost there, but because of the Tribarrel bug it's a bigger project than I anticipated.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Own 1 Trillion Gold!!! Then I could buy everything in UO :D

Maybe one day... lol

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
1- promote paintball

[Jun 29, 2016] Paintball on the Stairway to Heaven (Felucca, The Stairway to Heaven)

2- get the devs to come play one day (invites go out everytime I host, but no luck yet)

3- come up with some new games to add to my event list

4- get a completely clean legendary suit for my mage (1 piece so far lol and a helm I probably won't change so two pieces)

5- finish my tamer and Max out his luck suit

6- make a billion gold like my little brother lol

7- become an EM, I kind of am already without the fancy robe and ability to get unique items made lol

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1. Buy my wife a castle on ATl with water and clear front yard.
2. Organize my 7 houses and 1 keep all FULL of Stuffs.
3. Get back over 25 platnium.
4. Get EM characters on all shards for me and wife.
5. Learn how to craft my own suits.
6. Train all Skills on my main account.
7. Own a GD higher than the 4.7's I own.
8. Find another Phoenix Armor Boots
9. Tame a Blaze Cu

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
1. Move back to Fel full time, I still visit Luna too often
2. Organize my main house for my playstyle and clear stuff out(I probably don't need 600k wool, right?)
3. Convince the powers that be to allow an account to have one house on EACH server, some of them are empty
4. Embrace the 'Hail and well met' spirit of UO once again, not the '175m or gtfo' it has become at times
5. Buy the 11x8 Inn on the N side of the road from Brit to the Brit moongate in Trammel, that thing is awesomely classic.
6. Donate my platinum, I have everything I want already. Funny how that's not easy to do all at once.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
It seems I have earned a "zero" in the latest test to measure goal-setting.

Odin of LS

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To have at least 1 - 120 taming, lore tamer on every US prodo shard. I currently have 11 finished tamers on 6 shards, still have lots of work to do :)

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To have at least 1 - 120 taming, lore tamer on every US prodo shard. I currently have 11 finished tamers on 6 shards, still have lots of work to do :)
You poor man. I just recently finished taming on LS - Lore was done years ago because ez, and I think Vet was too. Atl tamer needs to max all 3 skills, fml.

As for my list...hmm.

1) Solo Doom - done. Dark Father was a bit rough, but it was doable.
2) Solo Champ spawns/bosses - done Barracoon several times, got Semidar to 50% by myself on my sampire (but could easily solo, guildies had showed up at that point), Rikktor's not a problem on a thrower. Oaks, no - the terrain in Fel doesn't lend itself to soloing, although I could easily do it in Ilshenar. Mephitis, possibly. Neira, hell no w/out dual clienting. Harrower, Tram-exclusive, & SA/Turtle Spawns: probably could, not interested in trying.
3) Event throwers on every US shard but LS/Atl. So far I have one on Legends (need to finish training Tactics - couldn't move the skill from LS due to no 120) and Origin (who's only worked resist due to a complete lack of gear and gold)
4) pvp chars on every East Coast shard except Siege. Will probably never get this done though - HATE suit building.
5) Get a castle, preferably on LS.
6) Get a full Cameo set (Except Undead), whether out of Shadowguard or buying them.