• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

delete thread- sorted thankyou

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okies freind as an account he knows his account name and he knows his account password....he cant rember the email and he didnt link it to a master account which he can remember

how the hell does he apply a 3 month time code to reactivate the account...

i cant help...can anyone else...ive asked a gm and he dont know either...what gives?? is the a waste of time??

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
btw tried the link account action on my master account and it just says account name or password id wrong...which it most definate is not...so not so sure this link account action even works

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Did he get an "End of Subscription Notification" ?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
btw tried the link account action on my master account and it just says account name or password id wrong...which it most definate is not...so not so sure this link account action even works
As far I know, you need to use Accountname_uo, add _uo after accountname

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
As far I know, you need to use Accountname_uo, add _uo after accountname
As far as I know this is right.... and if he never made a Mythic Master Account he'll probably need to do that and then try to link the account to that. Otherwise if he did already link an account to a Master and doesn't have the email anymore or doesn't remember the Email or anything then your best bet is to go to the Help.... and try to get them to call him and attempt to get it straight that way.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can log in with either the email address or the "accountname_uo" then it will take him to a page where he can add subscription to any accounts linked together.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good luck with the account management battle. I feel you will need it!!

Its easy to see why returning players just give up....

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good luck with the account management battle. I feel you will need it!!

Its easy to see why returning players just give up....
truly having just returned a couple years ago it wasnt that bad. Not saying it is good...it could and should be easier but...........
I didnt know any of my account names I had a list of emails that they might have been associated
a single email to bonnie got a reply a day later asking me some personal questions about character names etc and then I got a second repy with account names identified and passwords reset

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
what happened to the sticky that was here explaining the account management details?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Account Management service has gotten a bad rap, but I believe its mostly do to operator error. I've never had a single bad issue with it including retrieving a lost account that had never been linked. Just added the _uo as others have said, the rest is pretty straight forward. I think it's one of the few systems that actually works well. Notification is pretty good too. If I have 8 days left before my cc will be charged, and I decide to cancel that particular subscription for whatever reason, 8 days later I get an email saying "thank you blah blah blah" and I was able to log in every day up until that email. I subscribe to a lot of premium content online, and if I cancel any of those before the next renewal, they drop me like a hot rock that very day.

Lady CaT

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okies freind as an account he knows his account name and he knows his account password....he cant rember the email and he didnt link it to a master account which he can remember

how the hell does he apply a 3 month time code to reactivate the account...

i cant help...can anyone else...ive asked a gm and he dont know either...what gives?? is the a waste of time??
Support Welcome – Ultima Online

There are also useful links on this page to explain managing accounts, account login,FAQs etc...

Last edited:

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets not delete the thread boss :) With all the Dev bashing that usually goes on, its nice to read when they help folks fix things !

Just change the thread title to something like "SuPeR AwEsOmE Bonnie & Devs Pull Through Again !" hehehe