• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What did you do in Ultima this week?

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I actually played some UO this week!

I trained a couple of side characters a little bit.

I ran my player auction.

And I attacked a Skaran patrol of Jhelom with my pirate character helped fight off some pirates from Jhelom! :naughty-angel:

Good job, crew... er, I mean... wanted dead or alive:

Retlaw of Vesper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty much every week is the same for me at this point:

Atlantic
Log in to get my daily GSS on a few skills, check the message board in my pub, and empty any resource generating deco items (ore, logs, etc).

Siege Perilous
Log in to see if any of my friends are on, check out my neighborhood for changes, shop a few vendors looking for deals.

Been a long time since I've actually "played" but becoming a new dad will do that I guess :D

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I went stealing on Sonoma, just about every day, Doom, fan dancer, Mines etc.. Did the S dragon with PAS 7 times last night, only died once. Did VvV on Siege Sunday afternoon, that was fun. Tonight will be a EM event on Sonoma plan on being there for that. UO Rocks.

JDs

Adventurer
I was doing VVV altars to see what gifts you can get after all week I chose a 10.0 Scroll of Transcendence, but it was focus. :sad2:

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Close your eyes what you see is nothing that is what I did this week in UO nothing.
A couple months ago I took off two months from UO to play through Skyrim again. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Kept reading Stratics each day though. Figured I'd start playing again eventually. And here I am. If my PC could handle Witcher 3, though, not sure how much I'd be playing UO the next couple months. Meanwhile, Post # 57

Mina_Lino

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cared for my plants
Gave the chickens some hay
Incubated some eggs.
Tamed some swampies and beetles to restock my vendor.
Tamed some 3.8-4.1 mares.