• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Anyone wanting Trammel Keep on Cats...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Icq me if anyone needs a Trammel Keep ... free to be honest .....infact more of a finders fee / thanks gift or tip!!... if u like....and i can show you a choice of 4-5-6 spots that lay empty and are available...ready for me to show ....and you to place!!!...no hassle for you...ive done it already!!!- just saying!!

Last edited:
Icq me if anyone needs a Trammel Keep ... very cheap indeed.....infact more of a finders fee / thanks gift or tip!!... if u like....and i can show you a choice of 4-5-6 spots that lay empty and are available...ready for me to show ....and you to place!!!...no hassle for you...ive done it already!!!- just saying!!

just saying....658366531
I'm interested... Not sure if I can recover my icq account... I'll try

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
none in tram -next to the sea...but yes in fel

if u see Mimi ingame ask me...thats my main Cats char

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
old post...but done this forever.....just done a fresh run of Cats 05/03/19 and there are several tram spots free open for placing ... at least 9-10 fel spots ... marked a few of the better ones free to whomever asks...odd ones are customable too.... whatever....

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
old post...but done this forever.....just done a fresh run of Cats 05/03/19 and there are several tram spots free open for placing ... at least 9-10 fel spots ... marked a few of the better ones free to whomever asks...odd ones are customable too.... whatever....
I may be interested in a fel spot if at all possible. Seems all my running around, I can never find a spot that fits

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Spots are very hard to find now days but I might know someone holding one that might give it up in fel

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
anybody interested in a Tram Keep located on Ice Island?
thinking of selling, because its not my primary shard

1580512890006.png

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Anyone have a Tram keep location available?

Edit: I found one. Now I'm just looking for a castle.

Last edited: