• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are Blackthorn's towns broken on more than just Great Lakes?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I run Blackthorn's frequently with guildmates on ATL and we have noticed quirks. Can you define "broken" in a bit more depth for how you're seeing it on LS?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I haven't noticed much wrong with them other than certain captains seeming to have the consume damage spell running on them and that depending on the spawn, the EC is very prone to crash while dealing with it (reptile spawn, I am looking at you).

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to know the drop rate per hour doing blackthorns towns vs killing the mages.
The towns you have to go with a group which means you split the drops.

Does anyone know?

Thank you

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I would like to know the drop rate per hour doing blackthorns towns vs killing the mages.
The towns you have to go with a group which means you split the drops.

Does anyone know?

Thank you
The captains are soloable on a dexxer.
Depending on the spawn and the bosses you got, you could be averaging 10 to 20 drops per hour, with each pod dropping up to 50 minax arties. Complete time per pod will depend on the spawn and how many 5x HP dexxer captain will spawn. You should be cleaning one every 2 and a half hours, or up to 4 hours if you get really unlucky with the spawn and with the captains.

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The captains are soloable on a dexxer.
Depending on the spawn and the bosses you got, you could be averaging 10 to 20 drops per hour, with each pod dropping up to 50 minax arties. Complete time per pod will depend on the spawn and how many 5x HP dexxer captain will spawn. You should be cleaning one every 2 and a half hours, or up to 4 hours if you get really unlucky with the spawn and with the captains.

Thank you very much.

How many per hour doing the mages near the entrance?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thank you very much.

How many per hour doing the mages near the entrance?
I believe with very high luck you will get 4 or so per hour there.
Never bothered with them, actually. I only see them when I am working honour and karma back up at the balron.

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe with very high luck you will get 4 or so per hour there.
Never bothered with them, actually. I only see them when I am working honour and karma back up at the balron.

That is approximately what I get as well.

10 to 20 per hour running the cities and 4 to 5 per hour killing the mages.
Or typically about 1/3 as many watching TV vs playing the game.

Thank you.