• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Supernova macro

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you're carrying a strength potion and you use a uoassist macro for supernova, it drinks a strength potion on classic client. There is a way around this?

Last edited:

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Get a stack of supernovas and record the macro as normal, but do not change it to "use item type", it should work then, the problem is you'll have to remember to reset it if you happen to die or run out of supernovas from that stack.

I'm pretty sure your strength potion macro would also need to be changed, so that it doesn't confuse the two potions and use the wrong one as well... it's annoying.

I guess we could be hopeful for this to be fixed in the next publish though, would be nice.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Get a stack of supernovas and record the macro as normal, but do not change it to "use item type", it should work then, the problem is you'll have to remember to reset it if you happen to die or run out of supernovas from that stack.

I'm pretty sure your strength potion macro would also need to be changed, so that it doesn't confuse the two potions and use the wrong one as well... it's annoying.

I guess we could be hopeful for this to be fixed in the next publish though, would be nice.
It's because strength potions me nova potions use the same graphic code. Not really sure why. It seems like whoever coded it was being lazy imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's because strength potions me nova potions use the same graphic code. Not really sure why. It seems like whoever coded it was being lazy imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am getting so sick of reading and experiencing lazy coding in this game, bug after bug after bug after bug. It's getting boring, really boring posting about bugs bugs bugs.

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
If there wasn't bug's after bug's how can one improve?.

All in seriousness, "imperfection is what make's pefection"!

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's no wonder people resort you using cheat programs as apparently you can record the supernova macro on that but it doesn't work properly on uoassist.