• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Graphic Settings Help?

Bella

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello, I've come back after a three year hiatus. I now have a 27 inch monitor (1920 x 1080) and I just can't seem to figure out the settings in the 2D client (full screen) that will allow the game play window to be large enough to see properly. I've tried out the 3D client and can size it how I need it to be but I really prefer the 2D client.

I realize a 2D full-sized screen may not work perfectly (it may leave black spaces around the game window) but I'd settle for that if I can just get the game window big enough to see it and am hoping someone can offer me some settings advice? I can't possibly be the only one to prefer 2D with a 27 inch monitor, can I?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Bella

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can hit alt+enter to toogle fullscreen, but it will be squeezed a bit on a 16:9 monitor, you can set full screen resolution in the display settings (the eye i believe in options window) to a max of 1024x768 or there abouts, thats about the only things you can do.

other options include: windows-wide dpi setting (zoom), or changing your resolution (also pc wide)

The classic client is built for the resolutions it have, there isn't any perfect solution to your request sadly :/

Bella

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
you can hit alt+enter to toogle fullscreen, but it will be squeezed a bit on a 16:9 monitor, you can set full screen resolution in the display settings (the eye i believe in options window) to a max of 1024x768 or there abouts, thats about the only things you can do.

other options include: windows-wide dpi setting (zoom), or changing your resolution (also pc wide)

The classic client is built for the resolutions it have, there isn't any perfect solution to your request sadly :/
Thank you so much for the reply. I'll give your suggestions a try and hope for the best!