• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ultima Online's 2016 Winter Classic PvP Tournament

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Nails, for me to pay you, you'd need to go public on accounts statement, show me your math.

I'm not convinced atm. But I do acknowledge that I owe you.

Thanks.
Its been over a year now. You owe me billions. You ditched me when my Mom was dying. Despicable. You said you would pay me in full three times already, then disappear. The MATH matter cannot be discussed publicly, we were both banned the last time we tried. You know this, and you know you have been avoiding me. I tried to accommodate you, I tried to negotiate, I tried and tried again. If you do pay me, I have sworn to help restore your reputation. Until then its worthless. I doubt your hero Donald J Trump would do this to anyone. Can't call yourself a finance minister when you don't honor your obligations, you have to earn it. You can do so by paying me back. I won't let this down until you do. You know how to reach me. I will be waiting.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Its been over a year now. You owe me billions. You ditched me when my Mom was dying. Despicable. You said you would pay me in full three times already, then disappear. The MATH matter cannot be discussed publicly, we were both banned the last time we tried. You know this, and you know you have been avoiding me. I tried to accommodate you, I tried to negotiate, I tried and tried again. If you do pay me, I have sworn to help restore your reputation. Until then its worthless. I doubt your hero Donald J Trump would do this to anyone. Can't call yourself a finance minister when you don't honor your obligations, you have to earn it. You can do so by paying me back. I won't let this down until you do. You know how to reach me. I will be waiting.
Then tell me your math on ICQ. Dont need descriptive and adjectives .

I Actually PVP

Adventurer
Umm Donald Trump has bragged about how he's filed for bankruptcy 4 different times, all in order to protect himself. so yeah, he knows something about bailing on debts for self enrichment...

In all seriousness though, why don't you all discuss the math publicly on the Hot boards, I doubt Link would care?

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Then tell me your math on ICQ. Dont need descriptive and adjectives .
100+ message sent over ICQ since January 2015, a few you reply to, most you do not. Stop lying to people that you took care of me, and everything is fine. Time to your restore your honor and good name. Stop complaining about Math. I have given you ample opportunities to settle this amicably. I am known for being really generous, but I don't appreciate being taken advantage of like this. Its ridiculous and uncalled for after all I did for you under extreme circumstances.

Last edited:

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
100+ message sent over ICQ since January 2015, a few you reply to, most you do not. Stop lying to people that you took care of me, and everything is fine. Time to your restore your honor and good name. Stop complaining about Math. I have given you ample opportunities to settle this amicably. I am known for being really generous, but I don't appreciate being taken advantage of like this. Its ridiculous and uncalled for after all I did for you under extreme circumstances.
While I don't "know you" I know of you and your reputation. I have complete confidence in your "trustworthyness" (That's a new word btw ;) ). Since the person in question admits they owe you hopefully he will end that discussion and actually make good. It's a little sad that someone attempts to turn things around yet their reputation is still in the toilet. I have no patience for this type of person and maybe by following this I can learn how to better handle situations like this. This being UO I will say that extending credit is a risky venture at best. I usually only let people owe me that I find annoying so hopefully I won't see them anymore ;)

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Oh btw Nails, thanks for paying for the PvP tournament ;)