• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please give us Recipe books to store Recipes for Valentines day 2016

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
how about a book to store all those valentine cards (and holiday cards and anniversary cards) from years past?

ps. i'm still waiting for my jewelry box too.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A hedge of roses, climbing rose graphics, special jewelry (non stat) or new stuffed animals (called stuffed animals and not "stuffy dwagon")

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I liked the panda & polar bears with the hearts I wish they would add more animals to that set.
penguins holding a heart would look cute.
baby seal holding a heart even more cuter.

JDs

Adventurer
Naked statues, Talking teddies, sexy underwear, a love sword that is pink and phallic, an edible chocolate rose that makes your chars stamina increase for an hour

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Naked statues, Talking teddies, sexy underwear, a love sword that is pink and phallic, an edible chocolate rose that makes your chars stamina increase for an hour
maybe you should step away from the computer and find yourself a girlfriend?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
A

A scrap book?
I've been wanting a deed binder... something that holds all the deeds like vet rewards item deeds, tailor/smith reward item deeds, furniture deeds etc... that works like a bod book if you put it on your vendor you could individually sell them etc... search them and such... and it should also hold repair deeds... would be awesome IMO and like the PS books and Alac books it should count as 1:500 or something. That would make me insanely happy.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
For Valentines I would like for Holy Fist get the nerf it needs.

They can keep the pixel crack.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Call me a grinch, but I've never understood what real life holidays have to do with UO gameplay, which is supposed to be set in an alternate universe. That being the case, why are developers, with their limited time and resources, expected to mess with holiday gifts at all?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Call me a grinch, but I've never understood what real life holidays have to do with UO gameplay, which is supposed to be set in an alternate universe. That being the case, why are developers, with their limited time and resources, expected to mess with holiday gifts at all?
Lord British was from Earth.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Is JDs a new avatar for the oft-banned player formerly known as Saul Goodman?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
lol, granted - but do you think he celebrated Valentine's Day, Halloween and Christmas?
Valentines... well that's a way to get nookie.... Halloween is just fun and has been around for a long time..... and Christmas... Christianity is what drove a lot of folk and also probably influenced the Virtues don't you think?

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
OK, I'll play along. I want a transfer token in each character's backpack