• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seriously folks, ya can't make this stuff up!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Having been sorely disappointed by wasting vet rewards on a lathe and sewing machine, and ahving let them sit still for a while, I decided to try again.

I dutifully loaded up 200 boards in my pack, check to be sure the lathe was set to wood (plain) clicked to make a Tall Elven Bed. Really can't make this **** up, lol, I guess in the end nothing is ever tested...

This is what a tall elven bed looks like now:

omg.jpg

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I use the Sewing Machine and change Leather types, it now shows Wood instead of Leather. This is in regular EC and with Pincos. Started happening after I put the Lathe down in my workshop.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When I use the Sewing Machine and change Leather types, it now shows Wood instead of Leather. This is in regular EC and with Pincos. Started happening after I put the Lathe down in my workshop.
Mine does that, and on the rare occasions I get it to actually make something, if I tell it 15, it makes one, or else it just makes till its out of material, I haven't figured out the rhyme or reason behind it...I havent studied up on either of them too much cuz I aint paying a fee for me to do the troubleshooting. Mine is in the CC, as you could tell :D

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had the same problem yesterday, I clicked on Make # and put in 5 and it only made one.

ioelis

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Having been sorely disappointed by wasting vet rewards on a lathe and sewing machine, and ahving let them sit still for a while, I decided to try again.

I dutifully loaded up 200 boards in my pack, check to be sure the lathe was set to wood (plain) clicked to make a Tall Elven Bed. Really can't make this **** up, lol, I guess in the end nothing is ever tested...

This is what a tall elven bed looks like now:

View attachment 41693
What are the odds the devs will fix this? Maybe there is money to be made by taking bets community wide? This could be the UO lotto.....

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But wait a minute...this cant be ...we have the best Devs ever and we just need to get down on our knees and kiss their butt some more and everything will be better!!!!!

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I mean are you really surprised??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, I reproduced very same thing, got a stone arch for a tall elven bed deed. Then tried several other items that are deeds and it says "No such Item" but it makes the wood making noise but uses no boards.
Tried a pentagram and same thing, "No such Item".

Submitted bug report with my findings.

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I got the arch thingy when making an elven oven. You want something made of colored wood, forget it, it comes out plain. It will only make one at a time even though you want max made. Oh yes, no granite in my pack either. I did file a bug report. I figured it would be a handy dandy thing to take with me when I deco houses instead of looking for a tool to use. But nooo, not sure what will come out when I want something.