• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Player May Not Loot that, even though partied on same screen?

HP_Zoro_HP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I dont understand why even if partied and on same screen in trammel if one character kills something before the other it will sometimes say that they may not loot that corpse if they try to loot it? Do they have to be guilded AND partied for it to allow both partied members to loot the corpse? It makes no sense to me why if they are on the same screen and partied in trammel it doesnt always allow the other player to loot.

EDIT: I mean we can choose to allow party members to loot OUR corpses if WE die in options but not choose party members to loot our monsters corpses when they die? it doesnt make sense to me.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is caused by player pets or summons being killed around the target you're trying to loot: set a "Last Object" macro, double click the corpse, then press the last object macro, the corpse should open up on the first try almost every time. When it doesn't work, leave screen and come back then it will work.