• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chest enhanced Client

Yihaa

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
hi Guys!

I somehow managed to get a chest up as a lockable hotbar kinda. How do I do this? and how can I take it away?

See Picture.

Tnx

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
hi Guys!

I somehow managed to get a chest up as a lockable hotbar kinda. How do I do this? and how can I take it away?

See Picture.

Tnx

That is the current target. That bar is very helpful and you don't want to get rid of it.... move it off into the black because that is where all the information about stuff you click on will be. Current Target, current item in use etc....

Yihaa

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thanks, yea this is helpful, but how do I change to Another chest and how does it work, I can open my chest by just dclick this image, and also drag stuff to it, If Im Close enought. As you can see now Im "distance:12" from the chest só if I get closer to the chest I can drag stuff right on the pic.

Its just an locked down chest in my house that somehow came up as an lockable bar it self. Need to know how I did it :D

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
click on another one (left click) and it should switch target to it.