• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Would you play on a Felucca only shard?

Would you play there

• I would play on a PvP shard but do not agree with this ruleset

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
After the debat the last days, I had been thinking. I made a poll on Siege and make one here

We had seen several threads about how to get more PvP players. Is it possible to make e a PvP server and would you play there? I would start with a Fel only copy of Atlantic and changes Siege too.
There would be a few special PvP server rules.

Make a Felucca copy of Atlantic (all facets) with all chars and houses there as that shard do have most PvP'ers in UO
Have VvV work on all facets
No shard transfer to the PvP servers or between them.
Have the Felucca rules and bonus to luck, fame and resource drop on all facets
Have +15 basis resist added to loot as well as crafted stuff, that would make it easier to put together a 5x70 suit
One of 2:
  1. Be able to "Siege bless" one item for each item slot on the paperdoll = a suit with weapon/spellbook and add one item not in a slot, could be a pet ball or a music item or a crafting tools
  2. Have Item Insurance like on now
There will still be 2 house servers, one for Trammel servers and one for VvV servers. Only 30 days old chars with 720 skills points can place a house in the test periode on the 2 PvP servers. Atlantic PvP and Siege.

Roll back: 1-3 months test. If it fail to and mess up Siege and noone like the Atlantic Fel server, the Atlantic Fel server will be deleted and Siege will get back the Siege Rules but keep items, houses and skills etc. they got in this 1-3 months
If a success after 3 months, the changes will stay and the Atlantic Fel server will stay. However Ia a house on the PvP Atlantic had not been used in the 3 months test and one month after, it will fall.

This way, UO would have 2 Fel servers.

Would you play there?
Sorry but just some thoughts in my head, be nice :)

Last edited:

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if all facets were fel rule set,...then ya I would be heading over and setting up a castle....cause all those trammy castles would be up for grabs on the new pvp shard

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a fel only shard would be great, but i'm not sure about being able to move chars there, surely it would be it's own econcomy and be non transferrable like siege.

You're very much over complicating things, just make a new shard fel only.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
if all facets were fel rule set,...then ya I would be heading over and setting up a castle....cause all those trammy castles would be up for grabs on the new pvp shard
There would be one issue with the house copies, believe they should have to choose what copy to keep after the 3 months test time. Maybe make them Grandfathered a month and then delete the houses on the PvP server, that had not been used in this 3 months, the ones on the Tram server will stay.

a fel only shard would be great, but i'm not sure about being able to move chars there, surely it would be it's own econcomy and be non transferrable like siege.

You're very much over complicating things, just make a new shard fel only.
I agree about the shard tranfer. I don't think I over complicating things, as there is need for some balance fix if he shall work.
We can't have 3 kind of shards so it have to work for Siege too

Deep Ellum Dan

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
After the debat the last days, I had been thinking. I made a poll on Siege and make one here

We had seen several threads about how to get more PvP players. Is it possible to make e a PvP server and would you play there? I would start with a Fel only copy of Atlantic and changes Siege too.

Make a Felucca copy of Atlantic (all facets) with all chars and houses there as that shard do have most PvP'ers in UO
Have +15 basis resist added to loot as well as crafted stuff, that would make it easier to put together a 5x70 suit
One of 2:
  1. Be able to "Siege bless" one item for each item slot on the paperdoll = a suit with weapon/spellbook and add one item not in a slot, could be a pet ball or a music item or a crafting tools
There will still be 2 house servers, one for Trammel servers and one for VvV servers. Only 30 days old chars with 720 skills points can place a house in the test periode on the 2 PvP servers. Atlantic PvP and Siege.

Roll back: 1-3 months test. If it fail to and mess up Siege and noone like the Atlantic Fel server, the Atlantic Fel server will be deleted and Siege will get back the Siege Rules but keep items, houses and skills etc. they got in this 1-3 months
If a success after 3 months, the changes will stay and the Atlantic Fel server will stay. However Ia a house on the PvP Atlantic had not been used in the 3 months test and one month after, it will fall.

Would you play there?
Ok, there is no option for what I would vote.
• NO - I do not think it would be populated enough.

Ok, let me explain. I would LOVE things to go back to how it was before. No insurance, hesitant to be caught outside of town... I would love a shard to be like it was before, no fel or tram... (or a fel and tram but no item insurance).

The problem with this, in my opinion, is that there would not be enough players to make this even worth pursuing. If we still had thousands upon thousands of players, then I would vote yet but sadly, the best bet is just play in Fel on Atlantic.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

One of 2:

Would you play there?
It would be a dead shard. I guarantee it.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, there is no option for what I would vote.
• NO - I do not think it would be populated enough.

Ok, let me explain. I would LOVE things to go back to how it was before. No insurance, hesitant to be caught outside of town... I would love a shard to be like it was before, no fel or tram... (or a fel and tram but no item insurance).

The problem with this, in my opinion, is that there would not be enough players to make this even worth pursuing. If we still had thousands upon thousands of players, then I would vote yet but sadly, the best bet is just play in Fel on Atlantic.
This. There simply aren't enough people who want that kind of gameplay all the time. I know she's under the impression that what primarily keeps people away from siege is something (or many somethings combined) other than open pvp and open loot, but it's not. Tweak the formula all you want, it won't work. The majority of people simply don't want it, or certainly don't want it all the time.

At all points in time there is a minority percentage of the player base that wants the "risk" style of gameplay, but right now the base is so low that that percentage cannot justify another "risk" shard, no matter how you dress it up. Hell, let's be honest, and this is coming from a person who calls siege home, it can't really properly justify the one (two if you count Mugen) that we already have.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes don't need to make it that complicated.

Fel only with insurance would be fine.

As for transfers on and off I'm not sure.

I agree with kelmo though. Ain't gonna happen.

We need less shards not more.

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My vote isn't on the list either - I don't play Atlantic, don't stay in Trammel exclusively (and even live in Felucca) but I would not choose to move to a Fel only shard. While I don't begrudge anyone their play style and have plenty of pvp friends, I play UO to relax 90% of the time and this shard would not appeal to me in the least. Nothing would make me happier, however, if this shard existed and all pvp'ers everywhere moved there and had a blast without me. ;)

-P.E.

Deep Ellum Dan

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
My vote isn't on the list either - I don't play Atlantic, don't stay in Trammel exclusively (and even live in Felucca) but I would not choose to move to a Fel only shard. While I don't begrudge anyone their play style and have plenty of pvp friends, I play UO to relax 90% of the time and this shard would not appeal to me in the least. Nothing would make me happier, however, if this shard existed and all pvp'ers everywhere moved there and had a blast without me. ;)

-P.E.
I love having fel to go to, especially for champ spawns and increased resources. On top of the previous, just the adventure of going out and wondering if you will have to run or fight :p Fel keeps you on your toes....

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I did not make the Trammel shard all Tram, did not changes anything there

Olcher

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I voted 'I would quit UO' because if this actually happened I would quit UO.

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would LOVE things to go back to how it was before. No insurance, hesitant to be caught outside of town... I would love a shard to be like it was before, no fel or tram... (or a fel and tram but no item insurance).
That would be cool, but for me item properties would have to go as well. Because back in the days armor were easily replaced. Today you have to invest gold and time to get something decent. Loosing a relatively expensive armor would kill my motivation/fun.

On the other hand lots of things have changed in those 16 years, as I started to play UO, as well as I have changed too. I'm a creature of comfort and got used to all the features, which made our lives as players easier (not talking of UO, rather meaning other games, I played in those years) and most probably wouldn't want to live without them anymore. With that said, I most probably have a look at such a retro shard, satisfy my nostalgic curiosity and move on eventually. So, no, I most probably wouldn't play any such shard.

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I know it may never happen. My first thoughts was, what would happen if Siege gave up all it's rules and become a Fel only shard to get more players. Second thoughts was, would the Atlantic PvP'ers be willing to move to Siege or was it better to give them a copy of Atlantic with Fel only ruleset?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
With that said, I most probably have a look at such a retro shard, satisfy my nostalgic curiosity and move on eventually. So, no, I most probably wouldn't play any such shard.
Now my idea was no way a retro shard

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
If Broadsword starts shutting down shards that will be the beginning of the end.

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I think I wouldn't. I suck at playing well enough on my own, don't need to get killed all the time to know about it :)

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
We all started out Felucca only. Love it or hate it, the old school Felucca play was exciting because the moment you stepped out of guard you could lose it all....including your house key and everything you owned, right down to your last fancy shirt. Thieves were thieves and murderers were everywhere. Lag for a second at Britain Bank and you would be picked clean.

Game play under that rule set was real, visceral, and raw. It had a sizzle the modern game doesn't because of the risk factor. You had to band together with people you could trust to hunt and survive. The game was more of a struggle and that's what made it interesting and exciting. Modern Feluccists though...pfft in their shiny armor and artifacts, killing each other for insurance money, lacks something.

Now everybody is too rich, costs a billion gold to buy anything. Skills are easy to get, PVE, bleh, nothing is very challenging at all.

Who wants to party like it's 1997? There have been many improvements over the years to UO and I am sure we're all thankful for secure housing and what not...but I think it's really an issue of risk vs. reward and challenge level.

Last edited:

WhiteWitch

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
This. There simply aren't enough people who want that kind of gameplay all the time. I know she's under the impression that what primarily keeps people away from siege is something (or many somethings combined) other than open pvp and open loot, but it's not. Tweak the formula all you want, it won't work. The majority of people simply don't want it, or certainly don't want it all the time.
This is a supposition, other games, in particular - WoW runs both PvP and "PvE" servers which you can choose between, the only difference between them being the former has non-consensual PvP, the other does not, both types of servers are equally popular, so it seems some version of the formula does work.

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
We all started out Felucca only. Love it or hate it, the old school Felucca play was exciting because the moment you stepped out of guard you could lose it all....including your house key and everything you owned, right down to your last fancy shirt. Game play under that rule set was real, visceral, and raw. It had a sizzle the modern game doesn't because of the risk factor. You had to band together with people you could trust to hunt and survive. The game was more of a struggle and that's what made it interesting and exciting. Modern Feluccists though...pfft in their shiny armor and artifacts, killing each other for insurance money, lacks something.

Now everybody is too rich, costs a billion gold to buy anything. Skills are easy to get, PVE, bleh, nothing is very challenging at all.

Who wants to party like it's 1997?
All good points. They should really create a shard with this sort of old school ruleset to attract more players anyway. Whoever doesn't like it stays in his/her shard.

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Maybe what they could do is make an inter-shard battleground set up kind of like Test Center...you log in naked, choose a kit of gear and skills. If you die you lose your kit, potions, armor, weapon...and have a cool down until you can gear up again. In the meantime, you can steal from NPCs, chests, to get some leather armor or punch a skeleton for some bone armor...absolutely no trading, the only thing you can do is loot off of dead bodies like a god damn vulture.

Thieves are thieves, murderers are everywhere and if you are good and have a band of trusted guildies you could bust some heads, take an objective, get battleground points for a reward, and go home and claim your reward. Battleground points would be applied to your account and you could redeem them for cool stuff on your home shard.

Last edited:

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No. Never. I would throw all my toys out of the pram.

In my opinion, Felucca is what's wrong with UO today. They can't decide whether to make this a crafters PvE game or a PvP game......and it's killing the game with their indecisiveness.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Like I said before I like the idea. I only have 2 comments. Really! :p

1. Not sure why having an Atlantic "copy" is such a big deal. I know you like that idea. I think a fresh new shard would be a lot more exciting. Starting off with all that wealth around would screw stuff up in my opinion.

2. Many PvP/PK types like preying on the sheep. The sheep wouldn't show up for this party.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2. Many PvP/PK types like preying on the sheep. The sheep wouldn't show up for this party.
That would depend on if we were allowed to have fun by the pkers or were just fun for them. Chancing losing hours of work is one thing, it being near guaranteed that I will lose those hours of work would be a showstopper.

Likely the pkers would overdo it and drive away all their prey as they were doing when they forced the creation of Trammel back in 2000. They'd ruin the game for themselves then whine to the high heavens over the shard being no fun.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I remember the pre-Trammel world all too well and wouldn't want to go back.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be different now with insurance, people aren't asking for a classic shard, just a fel shard

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
1. Not sure why having an Atlantic "copy" is such a big deal. I know you like that idea. I think a fresh new shard would be a lot more exciting. Starting off with all that wealth around would screw stuff up in my opinion.
Would work too I guess, but with no transfer to the new PvP shard, the players would miss all their rewards and other old stuff but sure, all would be in same boat.

We do have sheeps on Siege, that won't be a problem. The only diff from pre Trammel is, they choose to be there.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
No. Never. I would throw all my toys out of the pram.

In my opinion, Felucca is what's wrong with UO today. They can't decide whether to make this a crafters PvE game or a PvP game......and it's killing the game with their indecisiveness.
There's no reason whatsoever why it can't be both. That problem with the player base today is that there are too many people who think their way is the only way and can't tolerate other play styles, even if its not a style they play. A bunch of prima donnas, quite frankly. That's the real problem with UO today.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you've ever ventured to the free shards you'd know that there are TONS of players that want a pre AOS or Felucca only rule set shard. I played on one server that averaged 1,000+ members at nearly all hours of the day. On OSI servers, I played Siege Perilous between 2003 and 2011. I stopped playing because friends left when suits were becoming too damn hard/costly to make/lose. I bet a lot of folks would venture back to Siege if there was item insurance. We played for the thrill of battle...looting was always a secondary perk.

No item insurance worked fine when the only items you needed were a spell book and some leather armor. It's not like that anymore. This game has grown in complexity. Siege Perilous should have been changed years ago to accommodate for all these changes.

BLUF: Items require too much work/$$ and time invested to be lost to a gank. Put item insurance on Siege and you'll see life again.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really liked the option to have 1 blessed item per slot. That way you'd still have some risk with alternate weapons/looted gear.

Hannes Erich

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought the reason (one of them anyway) that such huge hordes of people can still be found on freeshards is because they DON'T want item insurance? Or for that matter ANY item-based gameplay ala AoS? I've always had the impression that was the draw for the BIG pop freeshards, pure skill-based combat, compared to popular AoS+ freeshards that sport concurrent ranges of less than 500 generally. Which would seem to suggest there will never be an ultimate reason for these people to come back to production (in their eyes). It certainly can't be all about the sheep, because nobody is going to join a T2A-themed shard or a Trammel-less Ren shard if they loathe the experience of being sheered.

I'm sure there are a number of players (smaller but still sizable) who like to PvP but who also prefer the toys inherent to AoS and later eras. I bet you many of them are a younger generation who grew up on gear-dependent expansions. Those players are your target Freja. All they have is cheap imitations of Mondain's Legacy with some crap from Stygian Abyss thrown in. One of the reasons I pay to play is because I like the shiny new toys. But I'm a computer nerd. I've looked at the emulation code, and I know what I'm talking about. While impressively written, it's basically AoS with bits and pieces of later eras thrown in. So okay I get it if someone says they're into a classic era, but if they want toys, Broadsword is the team with all the toys, period.

Talk Broadsword into giving gear junkies a modern-day Trammel-less shard with item insurance where EVERY facet is PvP (not just Felucca), and I believe you can get freesharders to sign up unless they're total cheapskates. Good luck. Has my support if done right. I'd even make a character (and die a lot).

At any rate, it's better than hassling Malag-Aste over in that other thread. There's nothing for you in Trammel, Freja. Because honestly Malag-Aste never had anything to worry about. Broadsword isn't going to touch Trammel's code just because a group of Fel or SP players request it. Not now and not the last 5,000 times, no matter how great your idea is. I agree with you that Trammel players would like more reasons to be social, and more game mechanics that encourage social behavior, but they want COOPERATIVE gameplay, not COMPETITIVE gameplay. Apples and oranges.

Last edited:

Hannes Erich

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the other hand it may be too late to do this in 2016, I don't know. Broadsword wouldn't exactly be striking while the iron was hot. Seems like a lot of people still play the game though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They could do it and make a big deal about it for the 20th anniversary.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
At any rate, it's better than hassling Malag-Aste over in that other thread. There's nothing for you in Trammel, Freya. Because honestly Malag-Aste never had anything to worry about. Broadsword isn't going to touch Trammel's code just because a group of Fel or SP players request it.
This was one of the reasons I made this thread. I just want to give new as well as old PvP players to play here. I do still believe the VvV PvP switch can be done but it will never be a perfect solution. I'm sure not the right to tell what is good and bad for Trammel :p

The reason I made this the way I did, is, I know, Broadssword are not going to maintain 3 shard set, Trammel, Felucca and Siege. So the new PvP shard ruleset have to work for Siege too so we only will get 3 kind of shards, Trammel(inc fel facet?) and Felucca (No Tram facet). Siege will have to get the new Felucca Shard ruleset.

Most Prodo shard PvP'ers would mostly ask for just fel including Item Insurance and that would be easy for Dev but very hard for Siege to accept. I really do not like Item Insurance and the fact it cost weaker PvP'ers a lot money in item Insurance. I rather see, your suit, jewelry, weapon etc is safe and than all not spellbooks, deeds etc in your backpack can be looted.

Hannes Erich

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure not the right to tell what is good and bad for Trammel :p
Hahahahaha, no way! You think? :grin:

The reason I made this the way I did, is, I know, Broadssword are not going to maintain 3 shard set, Trammel, Felucca and Siege. So the new PvP shard ruleset have to work for Siege too so we only will get 3 kind of shards, Trammel(inc fel facet?) and Felucca (No Tram facet). Siege will have to get the new Felucca Shard ruleset.

Most Prodo shard PvP'ers would mostly ask for just fel including Item Insurance and that would be easy for Dev but very hard for Siege to accept. I really do not like Item Insurance and the fact it cost weaker PvP'ers a lot money in item Insurance. I rather see, your suit, jewelry, weapon etc is safe and than all not spellbooks, deeds etc in your backpack can be looted.
That is a bad assumption to make, because you don't work at Broadsword. Your new PvP shard would HAVE to be a fourth type or it wouldn't work. The only way they could sell this is if it was good for PR (public relations). Imagine Broadsword announcing, "Surprise! We have a NEW OPEN PvP world with ITEMS and INSURANCE! Oh and by the way, we're going to push our new system on Siege too! *Jedi hand wave* You liiiiike item insurance, Siege!"

You're doing the same thing you did in the other thread. Suggesting to players that they could like a play style if they would just give it a chance. Actually, no, many of these players have been around for almost two decades. They know what they like and what they hate. :wink:

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Would work too I guess, but with no transfer to the new PvP shard, the players would miss all their rewards and other old stuff but sure, all would be in same boat.

We do have sheeps on Siege, that won't be a problem. The only diff from pre Trammel is, they choose to be there.
How big is siege? Many pvp? Or just dumb?

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a supposition, other games, in particular - WoW runs both PvP and "PvE" servers which you can choose between, the only difference between them being the former has non-consensual PvP, the other does not, both types of servers are equally popular, so it seems some version of the formula does work.
Well, for one thing you don't lose anything in WoW to the best of my knowledge, and honestly it's just a very different game in terms of how it plays. I'm talking about UO. It would not work in UO, on that I would bet all that I have.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nor would it if they shut us down because it is to much work for so few players.
I don't think the shard is in any danger of being shut down, its not even the lest populated shard, but I personally would rather see it shut down than completely made over to potentially pander to prodo shard pvpers.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you've ever ventured to the free shards you'd know that there are TONS of players that want a pre AOS or Felucca only rule set shard. I
But are they willing to pay for it on an offical shard? I doubt the majority would be.

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As much as I like your post and ideas they will never make another shard. As thinly as we're spread out now it just aint gonna happen nor would I want it to happen. That leaves us with really only one alternative. Siege Perilous

There's no doubt that SP has been out paced by ever changing game mechanics resulting in a shard thats just to much of a grind to be worth playing for most PvPers. Item insurance their is a double edged sword and for arguments sake should be avoided.
However....
I really like the OP's suggestion of item blessing for each item slot. It can be simplified even more by making it so if any item is equipped then it stays with you when you die. No item bless. No insurance. But also no fear of loosing the gear you are wearing. Simply put, whatever you're wearing when you die, you will be wearing when you rez. Problem solved with the grind for the PvPers and Thieves still get to have there fun (maybe even more if it brings in more players).

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I really like the OP's suggestion of item blessing for each item slot. It can be simplified even more by making it so if any item is equipped then it stays with you when you die.
But then a thief disarm you and steal your weapon. There could be other reasons too, that you temperery drop one of the items in your backpack a moment before you die. On Siege we have one Siege bless. If I bless my bow, it will be blessed even it I switch to an other bow. This way, I can run with one real good bow and 1-2 other bows, I can affort to lose. If it was the bow, that was in the slot, that was blessed, I could be using a trash bow the moment I die and lose the good one.

As much as I like your post and ideas they will never make another shard. As thinly as we're spread out now it just aint gonna happen nor would I want it to happen. That leaves us with really only one alternative. Siege Perilous
This was my thought too, but if Siege are willing to give up something, the shard may work better. Problem is, Siege do not agree, what to give up :(