• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gargoyle Options

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its been asked for before I know, But I would really like the option to change or remove the horns on my Garg Character. I know its a tall order with all the wonky mastery business but how hard could it be?

The option to pick your horn style is already there upon char creation, just tie that into a vendor already.

thanks

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is an option for this..........your option is to not become a gargoyle......lol:stir:

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Character options are important regardless of race, the gargoyle need some options as they have none after character creation.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think there should be a way to get a horn revamp as well as to be able to dye them various cool colors like humans and elves get to do with their hair... it's a shame this hasn't been implemented yet. IMO.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Character options are important regardless of race, the gargoyle need some options as they have none after character creation.
other than changing the skin color that is. I would like the option to do a Human/Elf to Gargoyle quest and be able to change horn style with an NPC as well.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can humans or elves change their hair style after creation?

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can humans or elves change their hair style after creation?
Most can by visiting the hairstylist. They can be found in mage shops.
The shop closest to the moongate (just under the moongate) in Skara Brae is the one I often use.

For some very old characters it seems this option may be disabled. I have several characters created in 1997
that get a message something like "Your legacy looks are to good to change !" However, most can change hairstyles. :)

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
humans can change hairstyle using a Hair Restyling coupon (obtained by redeeming a 'new player ticket'). not sure if this works for gargoyles.

hiar restyling.jpg