• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

stacking bug

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I just transferred with a lot of supplies. 56 of the stackable items do not stack. I try dropping on the ground, putting in deed ect. how can I get this stuff to stack and/or can/will devs fix. this dosent not even include other items I already have that wont stack. thanks for any help on this

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
yes imbueing ingredients, gems, ingots ect. only the ingots were able to stack. I transfer before with np. bought off venders or got as loot. what I need to know is there a way to get them to stack and are the devs working on a fix. lol thanks for replies

this is 56 items not mention others I already have that don't stack, not just afew items

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you had the crap in Deed Form before Transferring it seems to stack... if it was just in your bank box it doesn't stack. I've found this out with the grass and snow tiles. One of my friends always deeds hers up before transferring and hers stack just fine... I went to the bank and combined mine but didn't deed them.... I now have over 48 piles of the crap that won't stack into the 8 they are supposed to stack into... totally IRKS me. And I tried dropping them into the box in Brit thinking it would give me "new" ones that stack..... but no the box tells me "This is not a container".... and gives them back.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Aye. Especially when you're combining multiple transfers, the item count can start to add up quickly. Not to mention storing masses of uncombining seeds, grass, snow, ingreds, regs, etc, since you can't load them on a vendor without problems either. (The related "cannot be sold" bug...)

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
ty all for responding. over half the items that are not stacking were in deed form. this, along with so many other bugs, needs to be fixed.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
ty all for responding. over half the items that are not stacking were in deed form. this, along with so many other bugs, needs to be fixed.
I agree they have a bug squashing publish in the works you need to report all bugs immediately.