• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] UBER holy fist shield chars! lol...crazy

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it has rpd , possible to make rpd suit too, and I have dci armour parts too with uber mods and rpd. Also all the jewels ...
30 dci on jewels, 5 on armour and anon boots if with fc 1 shield. 30 hci on jewels, 15 on hat, 5 on armour ( the piece will have 5 dci 5 hci... I have 3 for sale atm).
Consider that having dmg eater lets you have a armour piece without the eater and it's easier to make a gimp suit.

virem11

Adventurer
Those shields are pretty bad for a holy fist character, no fc on one and then no dci or hci on the other.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you speak to yourself Virem? lol...you're on the good way for the mad house lol

Holy fist chars that use shields can have 2 fc on the jewels, one on the weapon and one from town bonus.

That shield with dmg eater, hci and dci is OP. Learn mechanics and to pvp better!

And the other one is OP, 7 HPI let you have just one other part with 7 hpi to almost cap the 25 hpi required ( with crimson), then all the other mods, the dmg eater, the rpd which makes you able to build a rpd suit too ( spirit of totem...and legendaries...ez) Learn mechanics better please.

virem11

Adventurer
Since when do people use a shield and a weapon? maybe 15 years ago, learn mechanics pls.Who builds a rpd suit? no one uses physical damage weapons anymore, learn mechanics pls.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't Hate for example is using a shield and a weapon.

Tons of ppl have splintering weapons for example , which have phys dmg, if you play with low phisical and have 100 + rpd you can insta kill ppl.

You are talking to the master of PVP game mechanics nub.

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only reason I haven't bought shield two is cause my pally already has an equivalent piece. I agree prices are a little high but i'd like to offer 100m on the shield with dci to start.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Since when do people use a shield and a weapon? maybe 15 years ago, learn mechanics pls.Who builds a rpd suit? no one uses physical damage weapons anymore, learn mechanics pls.
Lol learn to play uo scrub.

virem11

Adventurer
Don't Hate for example is using a shield and a weapon.

Tons of ppl have splintering weapons for example , which have phys dmg, if you play with low phisical and have 100 + rpd you can insta kill ppl.

You are talking to the master of PVP game mechanics nub.
You were able to name one person, that is impressive stuff.

Tons of people use disarm or ai splinter weapons, which will do nothing to someone in a 100 rpd suit.

You would think after playing the game for so long you would have at least some knowledge.