• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Am I the only one who...

Am I the only one, who as time goes further along, really hates the more limited info from MyUo?

• Total voters

Ruppy2

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Am I the only one, who as time goes further along, really hates the more limited info from MyUo?

Was this 'more limited' information more helpful to the player base than hurtful?

Ansel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I don't know if hate is the word, really, but I'd like to see guild rankings again. But I'd want them to be more meaningful than sheer number of maxed out characters. I'd like a system based on performance. After all, Siege broke the Void Pool record set by Atlantic awhile back with skill and not numbers.

But now we're getting into the deepest rabbit hold of all: wish list *shudders*

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In all honesty, even if MyUO displayed all the skills a player has, there would be a lot of guess work as far as how many skill points they have on their suit/jewels etc. MyUO only showed "Real-Skill", even when it displayed all 720.0 points. The only thing it would really tell you is which masteries said player would likely be using, since they are all tied to "real-skill".

I couldn't careless if it displayed the full template of players or not though. However, If people think it would allow for easier understanding of templates/builds (whatever you want to call it), then by all means, make it display the full skill-set.

Deraj

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I liked when it showed all of the skills, because it was very useful to be able to pull that information up quickly in the many times I have helped some friends and guildmates with their templates. The fact that it only shows three skills is pointless. What purpose does that serve? Either show all the skills or none at all.