• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

soooooo about tiger stuff

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ive been in a suit making mode this week.
finely got around to making up a suit with that Aloron suit.
i just assumed that there was tiger pelt arms and gloves that i could make for this suit to round it out.
nope.

not even a tiger fur cape that i can make for it?

nothing?

is it just me or does that not seem lacking?

like, if im gonna commit to the tiger suit and pick a tiger ethy to ride while in wearing said suit i wanna go ALL THE WAY TIGER on this!

more then just a little disappointing here people!
i had plans!
big plans!
which involved me riding a ethy tiger flanked by 2 trained tigers wearing a tiger suit and annoyingly purring at people at the champ spawn as i strutted around..... wait for it..... killing tigers!

Tiger Pelt Gloves.
Tiger Pelt Arms.
Tiger fur cape.
Tiger Cloak.
someone put those on a list and lets get on this people!

(and tiger boots, why not, in for a penny in for a pound right?)

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Runs in and throws red paint all over Poo.* Murderer!

Kidding aside, it does seem odd to leave out some if not all those pieces.

ioelis

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ive been in a suit making mode this week.
finely got around to making up a suit with that Aloron suit.
i just assumed that there was tiger pelt arms and gloves that i could make for this suit to round it out.
nope.

not even a tiger fur cape that i can make for it?

nothing?

is it just me or does that not seem lacking?

like, if im gonna commit to the tiger suit and pick a tiger ethy to ride while in wearing said suit i wanna go ALL THE WAY TIGER on this!

more then just a little disappointing here people!
i had plans!
big plans!
which involved me riding a ethy tiger flanked by 2 trained tigers wearing a tiger suit and annoyingly purring at people at the champ spawn as i strutted around..... wait for it..... killing tigers!

Tiger Pelt Gloves.
Tiger Pelt Arms.
Tiger fur cape.
Tiger Cloak.
someone put those on a list and lets get on this people!

(and tiger boots, why not, in for a penny in for a pound right?)
For most, I suggest they eat their Wheaties. For you, I suggest Frosted Flakes...

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I was going to say I need tiger pelt boots and I'm thinking thigh boots. And no silly sandals.

That's what I'm talking about!
I know im not the only one who heard burlesque music playing in their head when they saw that!

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
For most, I suggest they eat their Wheaties. For you, I suggest Frosted Flakes...
nothing wrong with Tony's favorite cereal!
some might say... theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeir great!

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know im not the only one who heard burlesque music playing in their head when they saw that!
I pictured a woman I knew years back who was wickedly wonderful in a leopard skin miniskirt & boots, think I've just gone from my second childhood to my second puberty... *laughs*

So much for being just a nice old guy :blushing:

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The pieces are ingame? am I not reading this correctly??
You just gotta spend about 4 months hunting stuff in the new land to get the recipe drops first.

Ansel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I pictured a woman I knew years back who was wickedly wonderful in a leopard skin miniskirt & boots, think I've just gone from my second childhood to my second puberty... *laughs*

So much for being just a nice old guy :blushing:
We don't go from nice to wicked based on the images in our head. THANK GOD!!!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The pieces are ingame? am I not reading this correctly??
You just gotta spend about 4 months hunting stuff in the new land to get the recipe drops first.
Nope, there is no recipes for arms and gloves, maybe they did not have time to make it. The Dragon Turtle Armor are missing gloves and gorget.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you think about it very few of the armor sets have the full 6 pieces.
Studded armor only has 5 pieces, no helm. Ringmail 4 pieces, chainmail 3 pieces, dragon armor and bone armor each have 5, ninja suit 4, samurai suit 5.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you think about it very few of the armor sets have the full 6 pieces.
Studded armor only has 5 pieces, no helm. Ringmail 4 pieces, chainmail 3 pieces, dragon armor and bone armor each have 5, ninja suit 4, samurai suit 5.
Would be nice if they all had full sets.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Historically, those numbers are about right.... especially when you look at how the armor was made and actually worn.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
"Missing lamp shade" :)