• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Humility

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So, is gaining Humility based upon the Fame or Karma of the monster's slain? Or is it simply the number of monsters slain? Also, does using Pets/Summons reduce the amount of Humility gained?

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lower karma things seem best, but its mainly about quantity.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dot is right, I was doing it on high level monsters and gains were minimal. I tried the low level Tokuna spawn with EVs and gained quickly, when the spawn level increased I packed it in till next day. It is definitely quantity not quality.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dot is right, I was doing it on high level monsters and gains were minimal. I tried the low level Tokuna spawn with EVs and gained quickly, when the spawn level increased I packed it in till next day. It is definitely quantity not quality.
Good to know!!!!

Deraj

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I achieved Knight of Humility in about 3 runs at the Barracoon champ spawn, just doing level 1 and 2 then turning off the humility hunt once the rat mages come out. I'm sure there are faster ways but it's very simple.