• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Many ideas for the foil!! (maybe Dev's will listen)

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I been making chocolate Nutcrackers and I got to thinking... OMG threre is so many thinks we could make with the foil. here is a list of ideas i had.

1. Hearts: use the graphics from heart boxes
2. Bunnies: use the graphic from the yellow-green bunnies or small bunny chocolate or the city bunnies
3. Bats: use the graphic from the Grim Reaper event bats
4. Turkeys: use the graphic from the Turkey hunt trophy
5. Shamrocks: not sure maybe have to come up with new art

I could probably go on all night, but i won't.

Of course, I would love to see Dreidels, gelt chocolate, and menorahs for next year. :D You could make the gelt using the foil but not sure on the graphic maybe a buckler shield.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why would you want foil wrapped bats and Turkeys? wouldn't the foil make it hard for them to breath?? :confused:

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL, oops. Then again i think they will be have 3rd degree burns from the chocolate..

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
foil is cute and all but it will just be another thing they introduced and forgot about......library, museum, & zoo turn in rewards. origami stuff...bod rewards.....i could list crap all day long........i dunno why they dont revamp the things already in the game .....i want some more zoo statues lol

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
foil is cute and all but it will just be another thing they introduced and forgot about......library, museum, & zoo turn in rewards. origami stuff...bod rewards.....i could list crap all day long........i dunno why they dont revamp the things already in the game .....i want some more zoo statues lol
This was the idea with my post, was so the foil wasn't forgotten. I don't believe in just demanding stuff from the devs. I figure given the dev ideas of what we want. You say you want more rewards, like what armor, statues? You say statue, but why not say what type of statue.. ie Raptor statue, chicken lizard. (OMG, my Tech writing teacher has rubbed off on me. LOL).

To Angel: Sorry hun, but I love cooking so yes more food.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
amen. there are so many simple changes that could be made to existing systems. add or update rewards for the systems dixie listed. also update the stealables in doom, tokuno, etc.. a few simple changes would go a long way to keeping the game fresh.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well sis will probably smack upside for this . . .but I'd love the have the date and coconut trees turned back on so they crap drop their fruits.
Also make the banana tree give bananas. Make tribal berry trees that give tribal berries and pear trees available as rewards.
I'd like to collect fruit for multiple uses.

I'd like to see existing crap have more than ONE use. That's what sis's was suggesting making foil wrapped chocolates more than just Christmas only.

I'd like like to see the DemonicCrisis statue as a museum turnin reward. (Jams cotton into to ears to mute out the screams of the Rares people )

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They could easily add new chocolate recipes for the appropriate holidays (Valentine's, Easter, Halloween, Christmas) while continuing to recycle U4E art add more Cards of Semidar...

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
This was the idea with my post, was so the foil wasn't forgotten. I don't believe in just demanding stuff from the devs. I figure given the dev ideas of what we want. You say you want more rewards, like what armor, statues? You say statue, but why not say what type of statue.. ie Raptor statue, chicken lizard. (OMG, my Tech writing teacher has rubbed off on me. LOL).

To Angel: Sorry hun, but I love cooking so yes more food.
thing is, the Devs are paied to come out with new ideas...i how ever am not.....i pay for 3 accts a month. i suggest new ideas all the time , heck ive even made stuff in photo shop out of existing graphics and posted photos for the devs......truth is they have ems that crank out a new story line and event item on every shard every month...that keeps people happy and they have to do less and less....i would like to see things that are already in the game maintained. there is time to add umpteen new event items to the game every month but they cant make not 1 single new graphic to update the old systems? not that the foil isnt something fun to do for 2 or 3 days, but if there were whole new sets of rewards for the zoo, museum, library...different shapes to make with origami paper , different bod rewards....and good lord some new damn doom arties....how many of you would actually be sitting around playing with foil?