• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The time has come...

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
yeah, no kidding!
just about out of my Pure Kona - need to run to the roaster.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Personally I think the "...la" is just a lark on he "meant" to type "...ha" as in jokes on you all after everything but accidentally hit an "l" instead and so then he just left it and made it some big joke.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
there is a culture that says "la" after their sentences, cannot remember what culture it is. i may have to use the googler later and find out.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
there is a culture that says "la" after their sentences, cannot remember what culture it is. i may have to use the googler later and find out.
Chinese. 了(pinyin "le"), pronounced "la." In both Mandarin and Cantonese. It's an exclamation. 太好了! (too good!).

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would suggest that anyone that would take an administrators good bye thread and make it all about them....ISNT the right person for a spot on the board.....just sayin

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
This thread certainly took a turn in the wrong direction.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Yes lets us get back to saying good bye to Zuckuss

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry ta see ya go Zuck. Hopefully your not leaving UO right? Just stepping down in responsibility on Stratics right?
I know you didn't say anything abt leaving UO but just wanted to be certain we aren't losing one of the good folks.:)

Haven't been logging in UO last few weeks or reading boards cause the powder here in Utah has been insane.:cool:
Sorry ta be missing all the guild stuff over the holidays but will be flying back in couple days & back to UO !:thumbup: