• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Riddle but not really though...

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I transferred a char to ATL from LS with 50m gold deposited into transfer account. I made it to ATL and the next day, transferred the same character from ATL to GL. Now on GL, I went into my bankbox and went to withdraw the 50m. So the gold isn't there... Where did my 50m go? Any ideas? :(

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's on Atlantic. It automatically transfers from the transfer account to you account once the transfer is complete

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When you xfer with gold in your transfer account, it auto-deposits to the first shard you xfer too, you need to remember to add gold to the xfer account before each transfer. the 50m you transferred is on Atlantic.

Last edited:

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you xfer with gold in your transfer account, it auto-deposits to the first shard you xfer too, you need to remember to add gold to the xfer account before each transfer. the 50m you transferred is on Atlantic.
QFT