• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Professional?

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
How come I have a Professional banner now and didn't change anything myself?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
You sure you did not pay for it, better check your Pay pal account as it renew. I canceled mine as I was not sure where the money would go after the sale.

Last edited:

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I don't have a Paypal account, but thx for the warning.
It seems even visitors are getting this banner? A promotional stunt maybe?

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
This is not a promotion. It is being looked into. Thank you for bringing it to our attention!

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Posting, hoping its an irrevocable issue. **smiles**

Well, i guess its been fixed already.

Just my luck.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
didnt take them long to correct that........too bad they arent that fast responding to other issues!

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
didnt take them long to correct that........too bad they arent that fast responding to other issues!
The banner situation is something we're on top of because of the promises we made in the campaign. We want to get off on the right foot--starting with the immediate commitments we made to the people who made the successful acquisition of Stratics possible in the first place. A slight error was made that incorrectly applied a banner, and was a simple fix.

If there is an issue you feel we are not prioritizing high enough, please let us know--but do understand that there is a lot in motion right now, and we are taking great care to keep community disruption to a minimum though this transitional process. :)

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Did you donate to the c
The banner situation is something we're on top of because of the promises we made in the campaign. We want to get off on the right foot--starting with the immediate commitments we made to the people who made the successful acquisition of Stratics possible in the first place. A slight error was made that incorrectly applied a banner, and was a simple fix.

If there is an issue you feel we are not prioritizing high enough, please let us know--but do understand that there is a lot in motion right now, and we are taking great care to keep community disruption to a minimum though this transitional process. :)
Nice work getting that fixed so quickly.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You sold banners for cash. Gee no rmt there at all.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
You sold banners for cash. Gee no rmt there at all.
Stratics also sells account upgrades, advertising, and previously, merchandise, all for cash. Stratics prohibits the sale of in-game items for cash out of respect for UO's terms of service. But Stratics banners have nothing to do with UO.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think stratics should sell post count bundle packs, partially so people can still bump their post count..and the other don't have to read some of the idiotic drivel accompanied by it

* refer to my post for a example *

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Well...back to being a nobody ;)
You not a nobody, you do not need banners to be known here, you just need to be here and ask for advices when you need some and help others when you can.
You do great already :grouphug:

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
You not a nobody, you do not need banners to be known here, you just need to be here and ask for advices when you need some and help others when you can.
You do great already :grouphug:
Damn...the feels...sniff

Last edited: