• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do you get rich on Europa?

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
So...how does one do it nowadays?
There doesn't seem to be a lot of demand for items like in Atlantic.

How does someone get rich playing mainly solo on Europa? Any tips?

Thanks

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There doesn't seem to be a lot of demand for items like in Atlantic.
Thats because its so quiet compared to ATL.

I farm Shadowguard, but then I find you need to transfer the items to Atlantic to sell them anyways!

The loot is nice and the drops are nice.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
do the em events and hope to get lucky then sell for 200-500m a pop...yes its that easy...if u get lucky that is...

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
do the em events and hope to get lucky then sell for 200-500m a pop...yes its that easy...if u get lucky that is...
^this. if you have more than one account, you create newbie characters on each account. then you find a multi-boxing program to use. last, you attend every EM event on all those newb toons and die often. hopefully you will get a drop and can sell it for 100 mil to 1 billion.

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Here's two

Peace Tamer with magery (Template complete)

Animal Taming 120
Animal Lore 120
Veterinary 120
Musicianship 120
Peacemaking 120
Magery 100

Warrior (in development)
Chivalry 95
Anatomy 120
Healing 120
Parrying 60(with Jewels)
Swordsmanship 120
Tactics 100
Bushido 120

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You should be able to take that Tamer to a few EM events and get a drop. Now the problem with that is you have to be willing to give it up.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This being the case, just drop getting rich from your goals.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep EM drops are also a good way to make some cash money but the events on EU aren't very regular compared to other shards. It sucks.

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
EM events sound like a good idea but as mentioned they are not that frequent. Right now i go hunting and either unravel the stuff to sell later or drop it in for turn in points. Sometimes also collect barbed leather.

Any other suggestions? Maybe for the warrior also?

Thanks

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i once did a shadowguard round with the guild, between us on one round we got over half a billion worth in goods.

If you want to solo you can do champ spawns, an animal taming mastery level 3 is about 80 mill. Warning on Europa though, the champs are heavily scouted on Europa, more than any other shard :S

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i once did a shadowguard round with the guild, between us on one round we got over half a billion worth in goods.

If you want to solo you can do champ spawns, an animal taming mastery level 3 is about 80 mill. Warning on Europa though, the champs are heavily scouted on Europa, more than any other shard :S
but you can do the ilshenar and tokuno spawns in relative safety, and they drop vol III masteries as well

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
a couple of other alternatives:
  • camp idocs and sell the loot.
  • sell houses. unfortunately on the less populated shards the only houses that sell are castles.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) Create several trial accounts.
2) Create new toons on each one so they have (Young) status.
3) Camp the banks saying "Hi! My name is (insert female name here) Can I have some gear?"
4) ....
5) Profit!

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How to get rich on Europa:

Step 1: Acquire good items on Europa.
Step 2: Transfer them to Atlantic.
Step 3: Sell them.
Step 4: Transfer your massive piles of gold back to Europa.

It is basically the same thing people in Europa did 400 years ago. But there is a lot less scurvy related illness.

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran

I had no idea Europa's champ spawns were so heavily patrolled...I guess that's only relatively safe with a guild then. Is that where most people on Europa are at nowadays?

but you can do the ilshenar and tokuno spawns in relative safety, and they drop vol III masteries as well
I Guess those are the safest when it comes to PK's or guilds flying down your butt...

a couple of other alternatives:
  • camp idocs and sell the loot.
  • sell houses. unfortunately on the less populated shards the only houses that sell are castles.
I did an IDOC once, but only because the house decayed right in front of me without me even knowing. I don't even know how to do an IDOC properly. Must be hard and very boring to scout all the houses in all lands...maybe I need to map them or something for that?

How to get rich on Europa:

Step 1: Acquire good items on Europa.
Step 2: Transfer them to Atlantic.
Step 3: Sell them.
Step 4: Transfer your massive piles of gold back to Europa.

It is basically the same thing people in Europa did 400 years ago. But there is a lot less scurvy related illness.
I would like to try that, but how do you even do it? I don't have a way to transfer anything...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't help much, I've never tried to get rich. I sell things on the weekly in game auction, sometimes they make a lot more gold than I thought they would, but I put stuff in more to support the event than to get rich from it.
Sometimes I sell stuff to the stalls in Magincia.

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I can't help much, I've never tried to get rich. I sell things on the weekly in game auction, sometimes they make a lot more gold than I thought they would, but I put stuff in more to support the event than to get rich from it.
Sometimes I sell stuff to the stalls in Magincia.
That seems like something I could do if I get something worth selling. I have already used the auctions and worked really well.

Ansel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The weekly auction on Europa is simply fun. Plus it's among the few times you actually get to see other players ;) Recently there have been this strange attempts to grief it, but the folks running it adjust quickly.

I feel a bit badly that nearly everything I buy is bound, moments later, for Atlantic. Shard Shields and all that. But, sadly, the shard has lapsed into a sort of museum status. Many people maintain fine homes there. And, yes, there is activity still on the Felucca side. But, socially, it's in a sort of end stage where people play with people they've known for a long time, I can't find anyone recruiting, my former guild is dead, and there's a lingering feeling of stasis.

Personally, this saddens me because, no more than two years ago, I can recall lots of group play and a very active TS there. Plus I live in Munich.

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
The weekly auction on Europa is simply fun. Plus it's among the few times you actually get to see other players ;) Recently there have been this strange attempts to grief it, but the folks running it adjust quickly.

I feel a bit badly that nearly everything I buy is bound, moments later, for Atlantic. Shard Shields and all that. But, sadly, the shard has lapsed into a sort of museum status. Many people maintain fine homes there. And, yes, there is activity still on the Felucca side. But, socially, it's in a sort of end stage where people play with people they've known for a long time, I can't find anyone recruiting, my former guild is dead, and there's a lingering feeling of stasis.

Personally, this saddens me because, no more than two years ago, I can recall lots of group play and a very active TS there. Plus I live in Munich.
I guess that's what I need to do as well. Sell stuff there and hope people that go to ATL want to buy...

How do you send stuff from Europa to Atlantic to sell and them get the money back to Europa? Shard Shields from Veteran players?

Last edited:

Ansel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I guess that's what I need to do as well. Sell stuff there and hope people that go to ATL want to buy...

How do you send stuff from Europa to Atlantic to sell and them get the money back to Europa? Shard Shields from Veteran players?
That's the method I use, though I'd prefer to simply be able to play a multiplayer online game on Europa ;)

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmmm get rich? Its the same on any shard.
If you have done it on other shards its pretty much the same there.
Self made gold is best... doing the spawn in Tol can make a nice bit of pocket change.. crafting skills can make a few mill if your a good planner.
Europa has a decent number of players, resources are a needed thing...