• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The time has come...

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Folks,

You all have shown a great deal of community unification during the cause of Bringing Stratics Home. I applaud you all.

The road was long and tiresome and a large source of stress on all of us. The amount of work put into to make such a thing happen would wear on many folks. I however have accomplished many of the goals I have set out to accomplish. Those goals that haven't been satisfied yet are well on their way. There is now the new challenge of setting up the proper business plan to make Stratics succeed.

You all have built tremendous momentum and I suggest you use that momentum to bring life and longevity to both Stratics and Ultima Online.

You all hold a special place in my heart and I will continue to support you.

My advice to you all:
Continue to build this community.
Continue to build a relationship with Broadsword.
Continue to facilitate an environment where players both new and old may post, be heard and receive valuable feedback from their peers.
Be respectful and compassionate towards one another.

You have all proven to yourselves that your hearts are in this. Ride on that positive you guys have generated. Make Stratics as great as it can be.

As of right now,

I hereby resign my position on the Board of Stratics.

I leave it in capable hands and I will be be available to assist them when needed from time to time should the need arise. I ask that you all continue to support them as well.

What you , the community have done was epic among any standard and you should be proud of yourselves.

Long live Stratics. Long live The Community. Long live Ultima Online.

It has been a pleasure to serve you.

Zuckuss

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Folks,

You all have shown a great deal of community unification during the cause of Bringing Stratics Home. I applaud you all.

The road was long and tiresome and a large source of stress on all of us. The amount of work put into to make such a thing happen would wear on many folks. I however have accomplished many of the goals I have set out to accomplish. Those goals that haven't been satisfied yet are well on their way. There is now the new challenge of setting up the proper business plan to make Stratics succeed.

You all have built tremendous momentum and I suggest you use that momentum to bring life and longevity to both Stratics and Ultima Online.

My advice to you all:
Continue to facilitate an environment where players both new and old may post, be heard and receive valuable feedback from their peers.

You have all proven to yourselves that your hearts are in this. Ride on that positive you guys have generated. Make Stratics as great as it can be.

As of right now,

I leave it in capable hands and I will be be available to assist them when needed from time to time should the need arise. I ask that you all continue to support them as well.

What you , the community have done was epic among any standard and you should be proud of yourselves.

Zuckuss
Sad to hear it Zuck. Are you leaving UO?

Almighty didn't reply my prayers, yet; so I duno how to build relationship with BS. Must I bribe them? LoL.

**** happens, but IMO, just be a man and sort things out. Don't quit. Quitters never win in life or in game. It's like the crippled America that doesn't win anymore, cause politicians only care for short term polls and give in to the money. It's like Obama making huge promises and under delivers a whole lot. It's like being firm to Russia which should be a friend, yet handshaking Iran and being held by the coock. Why?

Sort things out, gentlemanly, bury the **** and move on. We fight on business all the time, amongst colleagues, but alas leadership prevails and goals are aligned. Pple stfu and just do it. Happy ending.

So, I hope you retract what you said. Nothing wrong with retracting a spur of moment. It happens.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Thank you for your years of exceptional service to the Stratics community, Zuckuss. In all of my observations, you performed your duties with sound judgement, equity and restraint. It didn't surprise me at all to see you elevated to forum admin.

You done good by the community and to Stratics' legacy by helping to spearhead the Indiegogo campaign. May that be a crowning achievement upon your years as a Stratics volunteer.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
While this is not a development than any of us had hoped for, we the senior staff/developing board accept the decision and wish you the best.

Thank you for your unwavering devotion to Stratics and Ultima Online, your service to the site and to the campaign, and your friendship. Should circumstances change in the future we would be delighted to work with you again.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Folks,

My advice to you all:

As of right now,

Zuckuss
Best of luck in all your future endeavors and thank you for your investment in this community.

It has been more appreciated than you will ever know.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are we supposed to nominate people now to fill your empty seat? If so I nominate TheScoundralRico. He clearly has the most experience with over 35,000 posts. We need people who are not afraid to push the post button time and time again. While he may be a thief, he mostly stole from crates so he isn't all bad.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for your years of exceptional service to the Stratics community, Zuckuss. In all of my observations, you performed your duties with sound judgement, equity and restraint. It didn't surprise me at all to see you elevated to forum admin.

You done good by the community and to Stratics' legacy by helping to spearhead the Indiegogo campaign. May that be a crowning achievement upon your years as a Stratics volunteer.
When will I be elevated to Intergalactic Finance Minister?? And get a stratics medal or 2???

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Are we supposed to nominate people now to fill your empty seat? If so I nominate TheScoundralRico. He clearly has the most experience with over 35,000 posts. We need people who are not afraid to push the post button time and time again. While he may be a thief, he mostly stole from crates so he isn't all bad.
I clocked like more within a month! What am I then?

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Can u intro this legendary thief to me pls ICQ 999 12 701, I have some business requiring thieves.tyvm

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Can u intro this legendary thief to me pls ICQ 999 12 701, I have some business requiring thieves.tyvm
I don't find this the appropriate thread to spread your own agenda.

Please start a new one if you'd like to discuss any your forementioned posts.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
So sad to see you leave us, I wish you would changes your mind. I know this had been stressful and your guys still have a lot to do, to make this work.
I can't thank you and the rest of the staff group for what you did to help us and Stratics.
I really not know what to say, think I'm still in chock.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I second the nomination :) ...la

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Most of his posts were made on the cuss boards, back when they existed..just sayin :p

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor

is a vera good feeling.... much lighter.....
may your wings take you far zuck

*edit* on your new adventures... omg ppl.... stop with the conspiracy stuffs!!!

Last edited:

Ron Bron

Former President
VIP
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Folks,

My advice to you all:

As of right now,

Zuckuss
You are an asset to the community Zuckuss. I appreciate all the help you gave me and your constant counsel. Best luck with your future endeavors.