• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Jewelry si5 ssi10 dci15 hci15 ep25 di25

grav1t0n

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Looking for ring and brace with si5 ssi10 dci15 hci15 ep25 di25 or si5 ssi10 dci15 hci20 ep25. Thanks for your time!

grav1t0n

Sage
Stratics Veteran
thanks, Gandy, but now his auction lack of this items. He selling or no hci\dci, or si4 instead of si5, or has no di or even ssi :) So... still looking ! p.s. also asked Moose, UoGold and Soulweaver thru icq - still nothing to buy out with this parameters...

Medallia

Adventurer
Looking for ring and brace with si5 ssi10 dci15 hci15 ep25 di25 or si5 ssi10 dci15 hci20 ep25. Thanks for your time!
I have a set of jewls, not sure if you would be interested,. taking consideration on a SERIOUS offer mods : Ring & Bracelet as follows SI5/EP25/HCI15/SSI10/DMI25 , let me know =) Lady Glow~

grav1t0n

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I have a set of jewls, not sure if you would be interested,. taking consideration on a SERIOUS offer mods : Ring & Bracelet as follows SI5/EP25/HCI15/SSI10/DMI25 , let me know =) Lady Glow~
this pair, what you talking about, lack of dci and looks like they was created via imbuing from blank ssi5 parts ? if yes, then they cant cost too much... btw, im using same items now and looking to improve by artys to have both full jewels - ssi5 hci15 dci15 ep25 di25 ssi10 - 6 mods wich cant be crafted :( if you will have this - i will make you and SERIOUS offer. Cheers!

Last edited:

Medallia

Adventurer
this pair, what you talking about, lack of dci and looks like they was created via imbuing from blank ssi5 parts ? if yes, then they cant cost too much... btw, im using same items now and looking to improve by artys to have both full jewels - ssi5 hci15 dci15 ep25 di25 ssi10 - 6 mods wich cant be crafted :( if you will have this - i will make you and SERIOUS offer. Cheers!
Untitled.png
I assure you I did not tinker these, HOWEVER I did imbue them....This is what I have if interested let me know. ~ Lady Glow ~