• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank you Team Stratics.

Elenni

Stratics Sr. Leadership team member
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
This was truly a team and community effort. I have never had the privilege of being a part of such an amazing group of people, and I'm just flabbergasted by what we have accomplished.

You are welcome...and thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
*Willa does a happy dance*

Very happy to have Stratics in the hands of the community. I do hope that the transition goes well and that we have many more wonderful years here.

Stratics has been such a part of our lives for so long I just can't imagine playing UO without it.

Now the real work begins I wish the staff well and have hopes for the future of Stratics. In the words of another pointy ear (May Stratics) "Live Long and Prosper".

Hannes Erich

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations everyone!
(He says while rolling around in money :lol: lol)

Just ribbin' ya :wink:

The UO community hasn't been my home in many years, but UO has a permanent place on my hard drive. Even though nobody who's still here knows me, this is the online community that I've been a part of the longest. I wouldn't want to see it go away while UO is still breathing.

Grats to everyone who helped in some way, even if it was just to post their support. I was strapped during the campaign, so I got other people to contribute LOL.

Now do the right thing and work alongside JC, finish cleaning up those guides, and get this forum off the front page.

:yell:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
(He says while rolling around in money :lol: lol)

Just ribbin' ya :wink:

The UO community hasn't been my home in many years, but UO has a permanent place on my hard drive. Even though nobody who's still here knows me, this is the online community that I've been a part of the longest. I wouldn't want to see it go away while UO is still breathing.

Grats to everyone who helped in some way, even if it was just to post their support. I was strapped during the campaign, so I got other people to contribute LOL.

Now do the right thing and work alongside JC, finish cleaning up those guides, and get this forum off the front page.

:yell:
Really? Were you not a part of the community of GLs? Anyway... your always welcome back.

I still remember you.

Hannes Erich

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Malag-Aste :smile2:

GL is still my shard, but UO is a vacation spot. I was very involved in an (ancient) GL community between November, 1997 and the mid-2000s, people that became like family. Our guild even had a listing in the UO Prima guide. I wish I knew what happened to many of them. I practically lived in the game back then and racked up almost a thousand posts on Stratics.

I do remember meeting you, much later, and several others who offered a warm welcome into your circle a few years ago. Very nice people and I should have stuck around.

Recently I figured up my characters ages in Britannian years. Sometimes I wonder if they're long-dead and merely haunting a familiar place. :eyes:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks Malag-Aste :smile2:

GL is still my shard, but UO is a vacation spot. I was very involved in an (ancient) GL community between November, 1997 and the mid-2000s, people that became like family. Our guild even had a listing in the UO Prima guide. I wish I knew what happened to many of them. I practically lived in the game back then and racked up almost a thousand posts on Stratics.

I do remember meeting you, much later, and several others who offered a warm welcome into your circle a few years ago. Very nice people and I should have stuck around.

Recently I figured up my characters ages in Britannian years. Sometimes I wonder if they're long-dead and merely haunting a familiar place. :eyes:
You are still always welcome. Leave a light on for you should you decide to return.