• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

summon reaper SW spell bugged

ioelis

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The SW spell, Summon Reaper, is bugged. When cast, any non spell channeling equipment is dropped. No other SW spells work in this way...

I sent a message to [email protected]; posting here for others to know. @Kyronix

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
and non spell channeling.....

isnt that as its suppose to be?
or is SW like Chiv?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
well there ya go, ya learn something new every day.
i would have never thought to try it without SC as its a magic skill like necro and myst and of course magic itself.

that opens up a whole new world of possibilities for shields.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U don't need spell channeling for Necro/Weave/ or Chiv..never have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U don't need spell channeling for Necro/Weave/ or Chiv..never have.

True, then came SW mastery's Summon Reaper spell and now you need Spell Channeling or get disarmed every time you cast that spell unless your weapon *does* have Spell Channeling.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
True, then came SW mastery's Summon Reaper spell and now you need Spell Channeling or get disarmed every time you cast that spell unless your weapon *does* have Spell Channeling.
Makes sense. Trust me..the devs don't test ****. They wait for the 6 people on test and the 4 on origin to tell them..and even if they do. They don't listen.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Makes sense. Trust me..the devs don't test ****. They wait for the 6 people on test and the 4 on origin to tell them..and even if they do. They don't listen.

Sadly that seems to be the truth, it's seen way to often as a routine thing. Whoever is head of Quality for their team needs to be ripped the fabled new one for not doing his job very well.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly that seems to be the truth, it's seen way to often as a routine thing. Whoever is head of Quality for their team needs to be ripped the fabled new one for not doing his job very well.
Its been this way for what 15-16 years now? It won't change just get worse.