• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is anyone else experiencing Honor gain/use wonkiness?

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
On my tamer I use the honor virtue. Lastnight I used the honor, and after it was up I went to kill some GD honoring them before I killed and for some reason I was not gaining. In the past I am certain I was able to get gains well into follower level with GD's. Currently I have no bubbles filled in follower, and not getting the "you have gained in honor" after slaying the beasts. The only thing that is different is that I consumed the level 3 tame primer. Any suggestions?

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stay as close to the monster you slay is the only advice to gain honor i can give you here. Maybe you reached a level of honor you cant gain on GDs anymore tho.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On my tamer I use the honor virtue. Lastnight I used the honor, and after it was up I went to kill some GD honoring them before I killed and for some reason I was not gaining. In the past I am certain I was able to get gains well into follower level with GD's. Currently I have no bubbles filled in follower, and not getting the "you have gained in honor" after slaying the beasts. The only thing that is different is that I consumed the level 3 tame primer. Any suggestions?
I noticed this yesterday, You could honor the monster but not gain. I had no primer on the character either. Then I tried another monster and it seemed to work. Something was wrong though............

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Getting honour gains as usual from Thrasher in Fel Grove with my tamer here.
But honour isn't working good on bosses with this new AI the dev team implemented. You often end up being targeted by the boss regardless of being honoured when that 1 damage pops on them.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tried it again and seems like every few times I try and Honor I get the buff icon but then I don't get the icon where I am gaining perfection. It is just stuck so this is 100% some type of bug.Third time in the last few days this has happened