• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Well This Sucks

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
One account owns a house. Another account co-owns. The account that owns the house doesn't have the Kings Collection. The account that co-owns does have the Kings Collection and placed the burning man and ship paintings. I was always able to collect off the paintings but that stopped about a week ago. Grrrr

Odin of LS

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have only had the Kings Collection for a few months but it has always been like that for me. I applied the Collection to a co-owned account and was able to place the items in the house ie: the painting and barrel sponge but unable to gather resources with it. I ended up just buying it again for the 2nd account :(

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I put them up in one house. when I want to remove them I have to take them down, put up in other house and remove lol

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, it has always worked that way. Only the House Owner can remove the resources and only if they have the Kings Collection. Lame..

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Yeah, it has always worked that way. Only the House Owner can remove the resources and only if they have the Kings Collection. Lame..
I've been collecting them with the co-owner for at least a year till last week. Only problem is the co-owner's house is on another shard. Well I got about 10 weeks I guess to see if there's an Origin sale :p

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL Marketing marketing marketing...dey gonna get dat dollah ayup