• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

vendors and house being private

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
can you now have a house private and have vendors ???

there is a house in makuto origin witha vendor and is private

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
[QU

bought items from lol i have played a bit over the years

house is east of makuto moongate
The house can be set to public but have it's doors locked. Are you sure the house is set to private?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It is possible!!
House goes into "Idoc Stage" it will turn the House Private, when the owner re open the account, The house no longer stay in Decay stage, but stay Private, until he changes!!!, seem many times!!! :)
That makes sense... almost seems like an exploit of the new house decay rules. IMO the Vendors should go immediately to the house sign when the house goes IDOC and Vendor Owners can then stop by and collect them. (They should get a notice about it)... and if they don't then their stuff should fall with the house. And if the Owner then pays then they would have to make it public again to put the vendors back out.

Just saying.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i thought the house remained in a decay stage even with vendors present. what i've seen happen is the house gets to idoc stage then cycles through the decay stages of 'like new', 'slightly worn', 'somewhat worn', etc until it finally falls. i've never seen the decay message disappear completely.

priv vendor.png

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
I did few times!!
I plotted 1 or 2 houses and forgot that the account I used had the Luna Houses, so as soon as I plotted and make the main house condemned, the house goes Private and staging "Like New" . even after you transfer the House to another account, it will stay Private. "I kind like that" :) and will only change to public after the main owner change back to public!