• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unable to Claim Holiday Token?

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I keep getting an error with a few characters when trying to get the holiday token. The first time I logged in the char had 125 items, so was unable to receive. I cleared some items out of the backpack and still unable to receive. Keep getting the message seen below. Is there a reason that you would need more than 1 available slot in your pack, or is this just another bug?

upload_2015-12-6_8-38-36.png

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Some of my really old seldom used characters didn't get one. 2 characters I think. Maybe the game will remember them sooner or later.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I keep getting an error with a few characters when trying to get the holiday token. The first time I logged in the char had 125 items, so was unable to receive. I cleared some items out of the backpack and still unable to receive. Keep getting the message seen below. Is there a reason that you would need more than 1 available slot in your pack, or is this just another bug?

View attachment 40259
try logging out and back in at the inn see if that helps.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

View attachment 40259
I had that on a couple of characters that were near capacity in their pack. I had to store a number of items in the bank and then log out and back in to get the token. Worked both times I've encountered the problem. I have no idea why you need to open up so much space for one token.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Because when you claim an item you get a minimum of 3 items. Box, Gingerbread cookie and either 1 tree, 1 atlas recipe, 1 mannequin deed or 3 nutcracker recipes. Maybe the game is looking at it that way, as multiple items and not just one token.

Same thing happened to me several times, just dumped items into my bank until I was able to claim them.