• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I guess they forgot to mention, but Search is back ON

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It still isnt uploading all my items that ive put on the vendor.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Maybe they did not want all to test if it work on same time, so only putting a note in old message would let people find out, on their own, instead all jumping in to test it

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Maybe it ignore some items if alot of same item on same vendor to same price. Who want to browse past 100 of same item if they only want a few of them.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Mine is working again. If it's a partial page on the last page of the search it won't show. Try searching high to low and then low to high. If there's 11 items in search, lets say 5 items show on a page. There will be 2 pages of 5 items but they won't show the last page with 1 item. Sometimes I have to charge more to make sure my item doesn't get stuck on the last page ;)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's still having issues with many "vague" errors. I used 4 key words which should ONLY bring the exact item I was looking for and only that item.... not sure how much specific I can get?

error.jpg

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's still having issues with many "vague" errors. I used 4 key words which should ONLY bring the exact item I was looking for and only that item.... not sure how much specific I can get?

View attachment 40265
I actually dont think UO knows what the term vague means. When i get this message i typically make my search more broad and find the item i needed. For instance if im search for "character transfer token" and i get the vague message, Ill just search for "token" and ill find the item i need no problem.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
white leather dye tub

Order of the words have never been a success factor in the search in my experience. I have searched successfully using the 'dye tub white leather' hundreds of times.

In case they changed something in the last 24 hours, I tested your words. Didn't make any difference.

errormsg.jpg

I honestly think it is an error in the coding and not true vague. I ran into the same error when I searched for runebook dye tubs and actually searched 10x using the same words and on the last search it succeeded.

I hope that info helps find a solution to this issue.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Usually when the vague thing happens to me is when search stops working for a few minutes. First the search is vague but if I close and attempt vendor search again it's grayed out. When search allows me to search again usually the same search terms I used before work fine.