• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BUG - Auction Safe...

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hello all,
- I've included pictures to show what's going on... @Mesanna

When using an auction safe, items that are blessed - remain blessed, but lose the blessed title once the auction is over and item is collected. This evening i purchased a blessed slither from @Crazy White Boy auction. The slither is now in my possession. It's still blessed, but the title blessed is gone. I've tried killing myself, transfering the item to another character. Nothing brings back the blessed title to the slither - yet it is still blessed.

Pic - to show i won the auction, to see it was a slither (hard to tell, but you can see it is a slither and it is not blessed) and to show that you cannot insure this item...
slither blessed issue.jpg

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Also - when you put the item back on the auction block - the blessed tag comes back to the item, but removing item also removes the blessed tag on the item.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Also - when you put the item back on the auction block - the blessed tag comes back to the item, but removing item also removes the blessed tag on the item.
I think this is an old bug that has somehow attached itself to the auction safe. I can remember having Bless Items and the Bless would disappear but if you died it would remain with you.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
super rare.jpg super rare.jpg (This is to support @Scott 's issue)
And on a side note, the Auction Safe D̶E̶L̶E̶T̶E̶S̶ items that are unable to be locked down.
Example of this is my loss of two items: "Tree Ornament Weddingband", and "Head of Azriel".

Last edited:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Another bugged reward that will never get fixed, much like the sewing maching and lathe...beginning to think the only rewards I should pick are ethereals and teleport tiles.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Items that were previously blessed and had bless removed were able to be stolen by a thief in the thieves guild.
You may want to try that to see if the same goes for the items with bless removed via the auction safe.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Items that were previously blessed and had bless removed were able to be stolen by a thief in the thieves guild.
You may want to try that to see if the same goes for the items with bless removed via the auction safe.
YIKES!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk