• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Atlas rune books bugged?

BbqLouis

Visitor
Not sure if it's been addressed but I am unable to use recall (Charges) even though I have 90/90 inside of the book. I fizzle every time, is it just me or is this issue known?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Not sure if it's been addressed but I am unable to use recall (Charges) even though I have 90/90 inside of the book. I fizzle every time, is it just me or is this issue known?
Been reported.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yer kiddin', right?

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have magery, no lrc,, no spellbook, no regs and use it, it works and no charges are used. If you don't have magery you fizzle, no matter how many times you try, even if you have lrc or regs. I did try the book when it went on test, bth I didn't use charges, just gated, cast Sacred Journey or the recall spell - to lazy to make scrolls (or didn't even think of it). I only have 1 char that I rarely use that uses charges in their rune book so I probably wouldn't have noticed it for quite some time.

Things I like about the book:
  • When you "I wish to secure this" you get the gump to select what access to give
  • When secured, you can drop runes into it without haven't to release it first
  • 70-100 charges (once they fix it)
  • It holds 48 runes - would be nicer if you can move them around, but...
  • You can use a tool to change which direction they face (south or east)
  • I like the design
Things that I don't like:
  • Color scheme on rune locations make them hard to read (EC player)
  • Not able to select Default spell like I can with Pincos in the regular rune books (love this option, you just double click the location and it casts the spell that you selected as default)
  • Charges don't work
  • It's a little bigger - but then it holds 3x the runes so not a bad tradeoff

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
things dont get tested much knowadays.. b4 release... easier to fix it after publish.. just saying most folks aint got time for test and publish shards..... that much is obvoius

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
things dont get tested much knowadays.. b4 release... easier to fix it after publish.. just saying most folks aint got time for test and publish shards..... that much is obvoius
Well I would say it but.... they would probably get mad.... but ok here it goes... Had this gone to Origin/Izumo like most other things prior to going to everyone... maybe this would have been caught first.