• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEED an in game GM TO HELP ME IN THE HOUSE

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've already write for this problem but Mesanna has found nothng. I have one big problem that it is not resolved.
I've make an in game GM but noone is come to resolve my problem.
I write here my problem and i hope that a GM read rhis post.
I have a keep in trammel. After the expansion i've a big problem. All chars of this account can make all things. But all chars of other accounts can do anything like secure chests, lock down, change security. and use my chests.
All chars af my others accounts can do nothings. The owner of the house has set security friends for all stuff but noone of the other accounts can do anything. I've paged an in game GM but noone is come.
Please I NEED A GM. Anoither thing. My house, now, Is "Improperly placed.
NEED AN HELP THAT IT IS A PROBLEM IS FAR TOO MANY TIME
Thanks

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Perhaps try and advisor who can then escalate the issue if they can't solve it.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm very bored and angry. a GM is come but it has no words to me and he has go out without spole to me4 and resolve the problem

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
THERE IS A LOT OF UNOFFICIAL SHARD:. I HAVE TO PAY 6 ACCOUNTS FOT HAVING NOTHIMG: BYE BYE I GO AWAY. IT IS 11 YEARS THAT I'VE PLAYING THIS SHARD: NOW I'M VERY VERY BORED

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What exactly are you even saying?

Just to be clear:

Account A owns the house
Account B-F are coowned? Friended? And they cant do certain things in the house like access containers set to friend only?

Also, your house being improperly placed means nothing. All that means is if you decided to demolish your house, you wouldn't be able to replace it. It changed most likely due to changes to the terrain that happened in some update.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Account A It is right. I can locke, secure and put security to all
Account B; Also if i friend of account A i can't anything. I can't set security and also if all chars are friends i can do nothing. I can't also put in the chests anything. I speak english not very well. I think that you understand
The problewm is with the second acoun t. And now my bouse is improperlu house. After the expansion

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Account A It is right. I can locke, secure and put security to all
Account B; Also if i friend of account A i can't anything. I can't set security and also if all chars are friends i can do nothing. I can't also put in the chests anything. I speak english not very well. I think that you understand
The problewm is with the second acoun t. And now my bouse is improperlu house. After the expansion
Have you tried coowning that account instead of just friending it?

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes. Make sure that you have set your security on all your secures.

Do this by opening the context menu on each container and selecting anyone, friends, co-owners or owner only. You will need to be on the owner account to do this. Then make sure you co-own or friend your other accounts characters individually. You will have to friend or co-own each individual character.

Items locked down by co-owners will only be accesable by that particular character.

If you are still on after 12:00am est I will log in and help you. If it's a bug, I will help you report it.

Herp!

Journeyman
You will have to friend or co-own each individual character.
Friend, yes you have to do each one. Co-Owners were changed a few years back if I remember correctly. You should only have to Co own 1 person from each account & it will make all of them co-owners. I have 2 accounts that I have only 1 person in the co owner list and everyone on both accounts can do everything in either house. It's unnecessary to add every character. Though you can try, it won't add anyone to the list beyond the first person you add from each account if I'm not mistaken.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Friend, yes you have to do each one. Co-Owners were changed a few years back if I remember correctly. You should only have to Co own 1 person from each account & it will make all of them co-owners. I have 2 accounts that I have only 1 person in the co owner list and everyone on both accounts can do everything in either house. It's unnecessary to add every character. Though you can try, it won't add anyone to the list beyond the first person you add from each account if I'm not mistaken.
I do believe you are right on that. Thanks for the correction.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Assicurarsi che le casse siano impostati amici . assicurarsi che il proprio personaggio è amicizia a alla casa. È possibile accedere entrambi gli account contemporaneamente in CC . Co - possedere il vostro conto invece di amici . Prova adesso?

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Assicurarsi che le casse siano impostati amici . assicurarsi che il proprio personaggio è amicizia a alla casa. È possibile accedere entrambi gli account contemporaneamente in CC . Co - possedere il vostro conto invece di amici . Prova adesso?

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Non era quello. Non so che problemi avevo ma era un problema di un account in particolare. E' venuto GM Stethun ed ha risolto tutto. Sei italiano? Che bello poter parlare e riuescire a capirsi bene :)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
La mia grandpopi era dalla Sicila ma ho dimenticato molto e dipendono da google translate! Sono contento che sei sato il problema risolto.

(My grandfather was from Sicily but I have forgotten much and depend on google translate. I am glad you got your issue resolved)

EM came and helped her get it fixed everyone.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good glad it was fixble...
Let me remind alot of you that our popluation is from many countrys and english is NOT their first language and many english words have little or no meaning in their tougue. Worse off some are a totaly different meaning.. so tread well my friends.
Thank you Flutter for being able to give her help she needed.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love Google translate.

........."now I'm very very bored"............I'm pretty certain that's not what she typed at her end :devil: