• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

City Trash

archiv

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just curious how one goes about getting a trash can placed in towns. I've noticed some shards have them in some cities/towns, some don't. Is it a resource hog to have one at each of the banks or have they just not been added due to low traffic in some areas?
It gets kind of cluttered at times to collect all the trash in my bank box waiting until I'm in a town that has an actual can. And since I play from my bank on all but 2 shards this only encourages me to just litter all over the streets.
Anyway, is there a request form to fill out or something?

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You could try PMing @Kyronix and seeing if he can make it happen.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd love to see one placed in the bank in the Gargoyle Royal City here on Siege...la

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Luna has a trash no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

archiv

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Luna has a trash no?
Yes. So that's 1 down, 24ish more to go? (edit: 40ish, forgot to include Fel for the prodo-shards)
Like Rico suggested, adding them near imbuing stations would help as well. But at the very least, the banks as they tend to be a central point of each town.

Last edited:

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I believe it was walt Disney who followed his customers around the park watching to see how many steps it took before they just dropped trash on the ground... It makes since to put a trash can at every bank at the very least.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe it was walt Disney who followed his customers around the park watching to see how many steps it took before they just dropped trash on the ground... It makes since to put a trash can at every bank at the very least.
I believe real world trash doesn't decay at our server up /endsillytroll post

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I believe real world trash doesn't decay at our server up /endsillytroll post

hehe, Its a bad analogy in that UO players wont drop their trash on the ground. They will put it in a box taking up data space for a long time. I really like the trash system i wish it was used more often. :)

Corwyn

Lake Superior Tabloid Journalist
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It was Walt Disney. He was a neat freak, so he'd walk around watching people to see what they'd do and place trash cans accordingly. He'd also grab food himself, walk and eat until whatever food item was gone, point and say, "trash can... here."