• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor Search messed up

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
At least on GL,
most searches now getting message that the search parameters are too vague :)

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Like a third world country trying to build a water park in the middle of a drought.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WTF is with this??? Seriously? Is this not spam or just upping your post count?
Makes it easier for me to find all the posts about problems that i believe the new expansion has caused. Sorry my post bothers you so much.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Makes it easier for me to find all the posts about problems that i believe the new expansion has caused. Sorry my post bothers you so much.
Then maybe you ought to offer something more than a strange snippit... because it honestly looks like you are just upping your post count.

I agree there are MANY issues that I think this new expansion caused. For starters this god-awful log-in issue.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
At least on GL,
most searches now getting message that the search parameters are too vague :)
Yeah was/is happening on Great Lakes, Atlantic, and Legends last night. After EM Avalon held the Tiger fight I wanted to do some shopping. That wasn't possible. For me it went from log in problems, to stuff being put on vendors not showing up on vendor search, to vendor search timing out and not working at all. So maybe that's all on one server? I'm sure they're aware of it by now cause I know I and a few others have reported it. I usually get a short reply back when I report things, I got nada. So I imagine they're up to their necks in it atm.

Pinochle

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Same vague reply on Pacific, though three days ago nothing new was being listed in the search.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL. Explains that. You could just watch the thread, but no biggie :)
i dont want a alert for every person that chimes in just to agree with the OP.... :) Sorry but its one post to catalog for myself. I think you guys can deal with it. :)

You guys might think its worth it when i gather all those posts together and post one giant post of everything the expansion has messed with. So far we are up to 26 different problems. :)

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
i dont want a alert for every person that chimes in just to agree with the OP.... :) Sorry but its one post to catalog for myself. I think you guys can deal with it. :)

You guys might think its worth it when i gather all those posts together and post one giant post of everything the expansion has messed with. So far we are up to 26 different problems. :)
I didn't really care, just found it odd till you explained it :)

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Well you can search vendors again but nothing you add to your vendor shows up yet. So I suppose they're making progress.

Corwyn

Lake Superior Tabloid Journalist
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Funny... I've been having a few issues with the game since I came back two weeks ago. I figured it had to do with my connection or something else. But now I see that at least this issue is a global issue.

Now I'm wondering if my connectivity issues are also a global thing. I keep getting a "problem connecting" message from time to time. Last night, it was horrible. I'd have to attempt to login two or three times, and every time I wanted to switch characters... same thing.

It would be nice to know that at least it's not my system that is the issue.

Thoronnar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This new expansion was a joke. People can defend it all they want, but it was the work of an intern. The other day I was hunting with my guild and a message appeared "this area has become unstable" 10 seconds later I was teleported to minoc. My greater dragon dissapeared for about 10 hrs, I kept logging in and out and nothing. Then all of the sudden, my GD was there... oh man... this game is collapsing.

I get the log in thing all the time too.