• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

34 Hours and counting. Vendor held hostage ;)

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I placed items on my vendor at about 9 AM 11/29/15 on my Legends vendors. 34 hours later they have not appeared on vendor search. Players are honestly asking for products in chat I have vendored (in this case recall scrolls). Naturally there are other items I've vendored not being shown in search. This is also effecting other players according to chat. Something is wrong. I took a few stacks of recall scrolls off and put them back on the vendor last night with the same result. I tried adding the description "Recall scrolls". I don't have Luna vendors. It's killing me. Bug report sent. *Drums fingers on table*

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Try selecting to opt out of search and then going back and unchecking it

Selistrana

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Tried that yesterday and today, it help not. Nearly 4 days and my Vendors are happy now they charge Gold and sell 0 Stuff.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Tried that yesterday and today, it help not. Nearly 4 days and my Vendors are happy now they charge Gold and sell 0 Stuff.
Yeah I'm considering stripping my vendors till this gets sorted out. It would be nice if they chimed in and gave us some idea of what's going on with all these problems. I think maybe they shut down for December pretty much lol So who knows when they'll get to it.