• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Login Server

Mark Trail

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Early December 1 when the new gifts came out, login was very very slow. But it DID NOT CRASH.

Congratulations to the game gods. Looks like they replaced that old hamster running in its wheel with something bigger and stronger.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Takes forever after I type my password in to bring up the shard list.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Early December 1 when the new gifts came out, login was very very slow. But it DID NOT CRASH.

Congratulations to the game gods. Looks like they replaced that old hamster running in its wheel with something bigger and stronger.
You were saying? lol The login servers are down. Although I imagine they took them down to fix them.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
always a probleme communicating, and then when you can communicate, it takes forever to get in

Mark Trail

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I retract my original post. Can't log in at all.

BTW ATL looks like a small revert. I found myself this morning in an odd place where I was standing 45 minutes before maintenance shutdown.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see no improvement either it's getting worse.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I retract my original post. Can't log in at all.

BTW ATL looks like a small revert. I found myself this morning in an odd place where I was standing 45 minutes before maintenance shutdown.
I've heard other people talking about problems with Atlantic doing it's last save before maintenance. And it happened to me once also. For about a week or more we have been ending up with a 30-60 minute revert every morning. Lots of people are just getting into the habit of logging out an hour earlier.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The login issues are just getting embarrassing now...

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EA's corporate motto:
1) Don't let people buy what they want
2) Don't let people log onto the servers and play
3) ...
4) Profit!

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Login for me has been fixed for hours now. Is everyone else still having issues or rioting just to be rioting?

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still having occasional login issues

Last edited:

swampjumper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This evening having the same problem again cant get on game very much keeps saying i need to relog i am peohed most esasperated UO needs to fix

Herp!

Journeyman
I've been in and out, on and off 2 accounts all night and day, and yesterday. This was only an issue for me the night of Dec 1 and the day of thanksgiving and black friday... I never even type my pw and hit enter or the login button anymore. I type and click the > arrow and it works every single time. I've not had any issues and these threads are just becoming hilarious to watch at this point.