• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So... Vendors Search Broken Again?

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Put stuff on my vendors hours ago and they're not showing up. So after a few hours I tried putting them back on again and they're still not showing up. Very annoying....

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thought it was the next morning they showed up? like the search database has to reboot each morning with the shard to show new stuff.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Use to show up in minutes.... Pretty annoying to see people in chat looking for stuff I put on my vendor hours ago

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah im having the same issues @Capt. Lucky Its one of the only updates ive liked in UO in the past 6 years... Hopefully they get it going smoothly again.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Yeah im having the same issues @Capt. Lucky Its one of the only updates ive liked in UO in the past 6 years... Hopefully they get it going smoothly again.
For awhile there if something sold it was removed from search. I'm seeing a lot of stuff now where somethings on search for a week and when I decide maybe I'll buy it it's "no longer available".

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had one instance the other day where I searched for something, got a map to the vendor, when there, and the vendor wasn't even up anymore.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had one instance the other day where I searched for something, got a map to the vendor, when there, and the vendor wasn't even up anymore.

I hadd that exact same thing happen to me one day on Atlantic!

ps: Spiritwood, you on Atl by any chance?

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Probably was in the moving crate

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, it probably was in the crate, but really, should it show the inventory on a vendor you can't even make a purchase from?

ps: Spiritwood, you on Atl by any chance?
I used to play on Atl, but the Rangers of Spiritwood (that I'm a part of, not sure if there are others) are located on Cats :)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just wondered, had a friend at Spiritwood on Atlantic Trammel, at the Spirituality shrine. Thought it mighta been you

Pinochle

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
On Pacific, items placed 3 days ago still not showing up for sale. The items placed longer than three days ago are showing up for sale.

Lady CaT

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Placed several items on vendor 3 days ago on Atlantic and still not showing on vendor search.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They just posted that theey are turning it off...there goes sales on vendors in the countryside again