• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shard Transfer and Stacking

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there any known glitch that causes imbuing ingredients from stacking after a transfer? I brought a few back from a recent transfer and they will not stack with the stash on my home shard. If anyone has experienced this, is there a way to make them stackable again? I suspect that I might be able to put them in a commodity deed and then take them out of deed form to make them stackable with existing ones, but figure I'd check here first.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One stack is likely became non-vendor-able, I had the same problem... that's what it was for me at least.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Maybe if you put them into two commodity deeds and then undeeded them??

I noticed that my grass and snow tiles I transferred home didn't combine.... had to go to the box on my home shard and drop them in again.

Too bad there isn't something like that for everything.

But I suppose that would be a dupers haven.

Anyway it might be worth a try to deed and undeed them.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Me and a few of my friends have this issue on A LOT of items after transfering them. We've learned the only way we can can get items to stack after a transfer is to deed them up BEFORE the transfer.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Regs won't stack either. Always a pain trying to get rid of the ones that don't stack lol

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, thanks for the responses all. I tried redeeding the ones I transferred, but still didn't stack with existing ones. I'll try deeding and undeeding my existing stash and see if that works. I would have left them on the other shard had I known they wouldn't stack.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Redeeding and undeeding both stacks does not help. Is there a fix for this in the works developers? I will need to remember to deed stackable items before transfer I guess.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Redeeding and undeeding both stacks does not help. Is there a fix for this in the works developers? I will need to remember to deed stackable items before transfer I guess.
Good to know thank you. Suspected as much but.... one can always hope.

Ossy

Adventurer
Glad to know this is a common problem and not just me. When transferred shards, all the regs and resources I brought over aren't stacking with new stuff.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glad to know this is a common problem and not just me. When transferred shards, all the regs and resources I brought over aren't stacking with new stuff.
It all depends on how much UO loves you that day because I have had it happen and then again I have it not happen. I do know that it appears to happen more when I take non deeded stuff so I make it a habit to always deed everything that I can.