• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

City Loyalty rating

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do you increase your city loyalty for the city trade stones. Using a new character and foregot how this works. Thank you for the info Riply

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Donations to the Trade Ministers, or you can capture bandits. Also I think once you have declared loyalty you can increase it by killing some spawn, cant remember myself exactly,

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did the donations of gold and says I need to acquire more of a higher Loyalty rating. I thought I used a rope from the chest in Britain to gather up the rioters, but I could not find any around. So thought there was another way. I tried killing some spawn but had no luck with that tactic so thought I would post here for some answers. Thx Bobar hopefully there are some easy answers here which might help others as well.

Last edited:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Trade Quests, donating to the Minister, any champ spawn after you declare loyalty, Raiders are still available at the Brigand camp between Skara Brae and Yew. i think that is about it, but am probably wrong.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Next to the Trade Minister in any of the cities (found near the docks or Shipmaster).... is a box. Tossing ingots, Boards, or even taming animals and donating them to the box will earn you loyalty as well.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Next to the Trade Minister in any of the cities (found near the docks or Shipmaster).... is a box. Tossing ingots, Boards, or even taming animals and donating them to the box will earn you loyalty as well.
Ahh now that's what it was I tossed ignots into the crate in Minoc near the docks way back when. Good to know of other options :).

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ahh now that's what it was I tossed ignots into the crate in Minoc near the docks way back when. Good to know of other options :).
No problem anytime.

AlexVII

Visitor
Im at Britannia Guard Captain and they aint givin up a rope. How again does one gain city loyalty?

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im at Britannia Guard Captain and they aint givin up a rope. How again does one gain city loyalty?
After declaring loyalty to a city:
  • Killing raiders in the fort between Yew and Skara Brae
  • Fighting at champ spawns
  • Running trade missions from a city's Trade Minister
  • Donating goods to the box by Trade Ministers