• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just reactivated my dormant account after 8 years away and...

Im am naked and standing in the middle of the forest.
It seems I was last participating in Faction wars and since it seems factions has been nerfed, my suit is not wearable and my tower fell with all my SS, armour pieces and weapons. I am wondering if there are some crafters who can help me to build/source a new suit.

Does anyone have a link or two to how to get started with stealth ninja macros in the EC and is it better than the old client running with uo assist?

Looking for a smoke bomb/apple/pots supplier too :)

Thanks to anyone that can help me out.

I am on Pac

Hi Assia,

This is an offer I cannot refuse, but consider it a loan :) I will get it back you. I will set up an ICQ shorty.

Thank you for your kindness and help !!

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you hopped in the general chat channel on global chat? That's where all the shard regulars can be found (when they aren't killing Dragon Turtles that is). Things have been quiet chatwise because everyone has been killing the turtles non-stop, but that's the place to connect with the shard. Seek out Tinkerbell, governor of Trinsic. Lunk/Darkmouse might be able to help too.