• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Power Scrolls & Primers going 'poof'

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
heya anyone else experiencing scrolls and primers obtained in fel champ spawn (despise) just going 'poof'?

I had two tamers doing despise, both got drops of 3 x primers, 3 x scrolls. After the spawn and picking up all the gold etc, I got a phone call, so moved both chars over to the far edge, invised them and proceeded to talk on phone. The gate out disappeared while I was on the phone so I decided to just 'help' out as the call was still going and I couldnt drag the dragons up all levels etc and talk on the phone.

So anyways, char 1 ended out, recalled to home, all good, everything in tact. Char 2 ended out, and all pscrolls and all three primers just went 'poof' out of her pack. Got her home, logged out and back in thinking it might of been an EC bug but still zip. Anyways, not a happy camper.

My partner said he did despise the other day and also got a primer/scroll and when he went out via the gate and recalled home his also had 'disappeared'.

There is no way they were stolen as in my case i was watching the char and they were in her pack as the help recall happened just not there when she arrived.

This happened to anyone else?

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heya anyone else experiencing scrolls and primers obtained in fel champ spawn (despise) just going 'poof'?

I had two tamers doing despise, both got drops of 3 x primers, 3 x scrolls. After the spawn and picking up all the gold etc, I got a phone call, so moved both chars over to the far edge, invised them and proceeded to talk on phone. The gate out disappeared while I was on the phone so I decided to just 'help' out as the call was still going and I couldnt drag the dragons up all levels etc and talk on the phone.

So anyways, char 1 ended out, recalled to home, all good, everything in tact. Char 2 ended out, and all pscrolls and all three primers just went 'poof' out of her pack. Got her home, logged out and back in thinking it might of been an EC bug but still zip. Anyways, not a happy camper.

My partner said he did despise the other day and also got a primer/scroll and when he went out via the gate and recalled home his also had 'disappeared'.

There is no way they were stolen as in my case i was watching the char and they were in her pack as the help recall happened just not there when she arrived.

This happened to anyone else?
next time check the ground where you "help out" and see what is on the ground.
When you do them in a spawn area or near spawn areas they will stay on the ground.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
they are cursed and will plop to the ground if you try to help stuck out.
your one toon must have been far enough away from the champ area to not be effected, which is strange as i always just assumed that anything cursed was dropped in or out of the champ area.
interesting to know thats not the case.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hmm well wish I had know the above or I would of just waited and walked out. Wasn't like I was in fear of getting pk'd or anything. When did this come in anyways, never used to be like that? Too bad if you actually are 'stuck' and need to help out. Thanks for the replies, but is this particular bit of info documented anywhere?

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh so another thing, how come the char that had the stuff that went 'poof' managed to retain the two 105 scrolls? It was only the 2 x 110 and 1 x 115 and the three primers that went poof. Seriously annoying.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This was done to plug an exploit. People were using help stuck to leave champ spawn areas on a regular basis.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
105 Scrolls are not cursed, so that's why they didn't fall out of your pack.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
This was done to plug an exploit. People were using help stuck to leave champ spawn areas on a regular basis.
ThIs is interesting, I never knew this.

Good to know, thanks.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the only reason I know is there were posts complaining about it on Stratics.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wow I don't even do spawns much and I knew that.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I never used it, I either walked out of the gate dead or alive.

Reactions: Lug