• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying exceptional dragon turtle

Ged

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi folks,

Just resubbed yesterday. Would like to buy a dragon turtle with at least a 4.0 rating. Dont have an icq up yet. contact me in game as Ged or Devils Brew

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi folks,

Just resubbed yesterday. Would like to buy a dragon turtle with at least a 4.0 rating. Dont have an icq up yet. contact me in game as Ged or Devils Brew
From the turtles I've got and the ones I have seen, I'd say your request is a pipedream. 3.6 is the highest i've seen, dunno how many it would take to get a 4.0 or better, ridiculous way to get these.

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
out of 5 hatched i got a 4.3 nice one.. there is thread that discuss alot of peoples animal lore of there turtles. really its all about the RNG.. or luck =P If you would like a free one i have several.. there not like the one im keeping though. I got 2 more eggs in the incubator as we speak.

Dragon Turtle Stats, Resists, Skills

below is the one that im keeping and training so far.. pics are before tame and after tame.
turtle2.png