• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tiger skins????

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so I just logged in to check all was well with the castle.....WTF!!!!!!
I had 60 WHITE tiger skins locked down next to my 3k of Orange ones, now they are ALL orange!!!!!
Do you realise how much work that took just to get 60 white skins....OMG this fecking game.......

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok so I just logged in to check all was well with the castle.....WTF!!!!!!
I had 60 WHITE tiger skins locked down next to my 3k of Orange ones, now they are ALL orange!!!!!
Do you realise how much work that took just to get 60 white skins....OMG this fecking game.......
Since I HIGHLY doubt that you skinned much sought after rare white tigers for those pelts, they were likely to have been created using the now-fixed bug. This fix was part of the last publish. A real white tiger pelt says the color in the title, just like a black tiger pelt does.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I did skin them all myself, I spent the first few weeks never leaving Eodon and split my time between the tigers and the Turtles.
I've also hatched 25 turtle eggs the killed 22 Turtle hatchlings but I guess I didn't do that either by your logic....

TBH I don't have a clue what they were called, they were white and were white for weeks locked down on my castle floor.

nb, oh and the white tiger aint that rare once you know how the spawn mechanics work.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i believe the spawn rate of the white ones are 0.02% or last time i heard that was the estimate.
that would make them rare, at least in my book.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have not been to the new lands so how many tigers are there. 3K pelts skinned must be a ton of them spawning.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pelts from a white tiger will say "white tiger pelt." Pelts from the bug-created pelts just said "tiger pelt," but were white.

Having tamed 4 white tigers, I know how long it takes to get them to spawn. Since you had 60 pelts, that's at minimum 12 white tigers using a human with a harvesters blade, or 15 as a human with any other blade. The number increases to 15-20 if you used an elf or gargoyle.

That's a mammoth time sink for a color easily duplicated by a natural dye.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I have only ever seen one white and one black tiger. I skinned them both.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I have only seen one white tiger, I have 3k+ orange tiger pelt and 51 black tiger pelt.
The item I made of my 3 white tiger pelt is still white

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Having tamed 4 white tigers, I know how long it takes to get them to spawn. Since you had 60 pelts, that's at minimum 12 white tigers using a human with a harvesters blade, or 15 as a human with any other blade. The number increases to 15-20 if you used an elf or gargoyle.
Are you saying a human get 4 tiger pelt and 5 if using a harvester blade?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you saying a human get 4 tiger pelt and 5 if using a harvester blade?
this is true - but. On normal shards the harvester blade never wears out. On Siege it does, and it's not too easy to replace.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
this is true - but. On normal shards the harvester blade never wears out. On Siege it does, and it's not too easy to replace.
This is where being a huntmaster might be handy. *Winks*