• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Things I'd Like to have Unlimited on NPC Vendors

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd really like to see Blank Scrolls & all forms of Reagents unlimited on NPC vendors.

Gems are unlimited, some food types are unlimited, boards are unlimited, bolts of cloth are unlimited - and so-on.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd really like to see Blank Scrolls & all forms of Reagents unlimited on NPC vendors.

Gems are unlimited, some food types are unlimited, boards are unlimited, bolts of cloth are unlimited - and so-on.
only problem is if they put them at unlimited, the price goes up for every 500 you buy. pretty soon you'd be paying through the nose to buy necessary items.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
They could at least change it to make the vendors start with a 100 stock of those items instead of the paltry 20.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mark runes to all the shops and start making rounds buying everything you want and in no time the quanties you desire will be there at the same price it was when there were only 20. It is very easy to get 60K of each in a day.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It resets after every maintenance so in essence it will only create a gold sink late in the day. I would be completely fine with this
No it doesn't. At least not on all items, it seems to take some sort of major maintenance or even a publish or a patch to reset some to default price.